Ecu advice

Valdo

Fresh Recruit
Hello I have saved up few quid to get suspension done but I came accross big problem it is impossile to find power fc for my car witch is ep91 at resonable price so its recking my head now. What other options I have apart from power fc??? what that emanage ecu all about. I am looking for standalone ecu also living in ireland there is feck all options of good tuners you could easyly count them on one hand. pls give me advice on ecu and where can i get it . Love the idea of power fc having the hand controller and all the monitoring of boost speed and so on in one unit anyone else does something like that?

Thanks in advance

John@ECC

Lifer
Here's another option, we have supplied and fitted lots of HKS F Con V Pro ecu's reciently and they will give you the option of running coil on plug if you ever wanted.

HKS F con ECU (2nd hand) £600
HKS F con Map sensor and harness £180
HKS Temp sensor £25
Modify loom and wire F con £384
HKS Universal F con loom £102.12
Nissan Skyline GTR TPS £66.66
Fitting and wiring GTR TPS £72
Motec wheel speed sensor £72
Fit and wire wheel speed sensor £144
ECC Remap, set launch control and nitrous control £450
Relay for NOS control £10
Wire relay for NOS control £48

Total £2153

Chris@CCM

Member +
There loads of ecus u could go for Megasquirt 2 or 3 , haltech sprint 500 , ps1000 , link g4 storm , g4 atom ,motec it all comes down to what money u have best price kit would be the ms2 u can run 4 coils etc on any of the ecus I said or any other sensors u want u can add race dashs to any of the ecus too if u can I would go for a link g4 storm every thing u could ask for and more and the price is not too bad u could get a ecu with loom for around 800 then wiring is not to bad , fit a auto t/body for the tps and ur sorted anti lag duel maps flat shit launch control and way more

Valdas

Member +
I have around 800 quid to spend. I was reading thru few post here and seen some people say that ep82 ecu will work on ep91 with special harnes kit is that true?

John@ECC

Lifer
id go with the ccm offer dude!! its in your budget

It all depends on what exactly he is after at the end. The CCM kit is cheaper and does work but there are far more advantages for going the HKS route, all the faster starlets in Ireland are running it.

animal gt

Member +
going hks route whys that cause your a dealer??and the lad cant go elsewhere then?except england.afraid fastest starlet in ireland runs HYDRA which is deee top ecu.its just a pitty some people dont no what there at with them.

ccm route ftw mate,alot of people can map them ecu's aswel and there a great ecu at great price

Chris@CCM

Member +
Hold up lads I'm not making a offer the only ecu I've got is a Megasquirt 2 , I don't sell link I'm just saying that what I would go for , if I was doing it , hks r good too but I think the Link is better vfm ,the tech support is unreal ad it can do just about every thing the hks can mabby even more

Last edited:

Valdas

Member +
lads what about ep82 power fc fitting to ep91? cous i had few people sending me pm`s that they have ep82 one for sale

Valdas

Member +
well them happy days if someone can confirm 100% i will get ep82 one and i know a lad who could wire it in for me

John@ECC

Lifer
going hks route whys that cause your a dealer??and the lad cant go elsewhere then?except england.afraid fastest starlet in ireland runs HYDRA which is deee top ecu.its just a pitty some people dont no what there at with them.

ccm route ftw mate,alot of people can map them ecu's aswel and there a great ecu at great price

Why is hydra the top ECU?? :confused: We are dealers for lots of thing's:haha: