efi problem

liamgtturbo

Member +
i have no space to fit my intercooler if my efi is stil in place. I was thinkin of meshing the turbo but wil it be safe with my setup The car is standard more or less chopped out the cat and a front mount intercooler and a mr2 fuel pump

kieran.s gt

Member +
i have no space to fit my intercooler if my efi is stil in place. I was thinkin of meshing the turbo but wil it be safe with my setup The car is standard more or less chopped out the cat and a front mount intercooler and a mr2 fuel pump

meshing the turbo isn,t great why dont you get relocation kit

liamgtturbo

Member +
would hit fuel cut then do they wreck the turbos meshing them i wouldnt be meshing it if my efi would fit with my intercooler pipe

liamgtturbo

Member +
the blitz one but i had to custom the pipes and the pipe has to come up from the left side of the car and the efi is in the rd of it meeting my original pipe

durmz

Member +
dude if the relocation kit will make you hit fuel cut...then err meshing the turbo will most certainly make you hit fuel cut :homer:

durmz

Member +
plus meshing the turbo lets loadsa shit in, i really wouldnt recomend it unles you drive uber clean roads once a month

liamgtturbo

Member +
only in there now cut and shaped the pipe over the crash bar hope the bumper doesnt hit it pete u dont no where i would get about a ft of 2inch piping tomoro