electric window conversion

joel_ep91

Member +
trying to put electric window in my n/a ep91 got 2 complete glanza doors just going to transfer all the parts. but where is the relay for them? any help welcomed

Is there on way in a glanza that you can make the passenger side window work like the drivers side window.

Like when you pull the button once the drivers window goes up or down, where as you have to hold the passenger window button.

Anyone no what i mean?? lol

joel_ep91

Member +
it has the plugs that the door loom plugs into but it still doesnt work so i thought that there was just no fuse for it but i cant the fuse box for it in the owners manual it says the instrumental panel fuse box but cant find it

weeJohn

Lifer
I would doubt very much your na loom has the wires or relays fitted for the windows, you do need an extra 30A fuse to power the windows, the wiring from the 50A AM1 fuse might not even be there for them. You also need a relay thats energised when the ignition is at ACC1.

Johnny all the circuitry necessary to make the window come up or go down without holding the button is in the master switch in the drivers door panel. You would need to replace the passenger side switch circuit board with a drivers side switch board. There is a bit of work in that.

Johnny all the circuitry necessary to make the window come up or go down without holding the button is in the master switch in the drivers door panel. You would need to replace the passenger side switch circuit board with a drivers side switch board. There is a bit of work in that.

Dont think ill bother then, thought maybe there would be some trick way to modify the button on the drivers side for the passenger window to avoid holding the button.

Not a big problem holding the button it just realy fucks me off having to hold it when you dont have to with the drivers window, i dont no why. lol