Emanage Map And Rolling Road

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
Ok guys, so car has just been forged, will be getting mot and tax this week, then off to my local fabricator to make a pipe from my new zisco down pipe straight through to super drager back box. Then the looong running in process - then going to install my emanage blue and get her mapped. My question being - who and where is the best place to map my emanage blue? I want somewhere with a rolling road so I can get a printout too :) I live in the north west but am willing to travel for a good mapper :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I would go to Nick @ Tuning developments for mapping mate, does it on road, then you can just go get a dyno run for the printout you want...

mcleod

Member +
yeah as above nick from td is good at what he does. hes done several maps for me for both emb and emu and ive never been disapointed. hes doing my latest map too which will be my most rewarding no doubt. :)

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
anyone else? not to be rude but I would like a few options and I want it on the rollers at the same time tbh

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
I know Nick at Tuning developments is in the North West.
Very clued up on the Emanage, and im sure he could sort out RR time if you would rather have it done on the rollers.