Emanage ultimate, Colour of each wire (ep91)

jf84

Member +
Going to be wireing an ultimate in soon to replace a blue, can anyone tell the the colours of the 15 wires that are needed to wire it in, i have the diagram here just been looking for the colours of the wires

#E -
#1 -
G - Grey/ Black
Ne - Grey/White
I - Brown
W -
A - Purple/Yellow
AR - ??????????? White? Yellow? Light Blue?
#2 -
E - Black
t -
Kn - Blue Yellow - also got this as a water temp colour aswell?
Th - Grey
SPD - Light Blue/Yellow
+B - Red

Thats all i have so far and have used a diagram i found on here for an ep82 So just matched up a few wires i could work out but they were worded and letterd diffrently so wernt to sure but if someone know it all off top of their head then thanks :D

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
Dude y don't u just look at the pin out on greedy.com it's all there u don't have to work any thing out it's all on the site or the book u get with it

jf84

Member +
Dude y don't u just look at the pin out on greedy.com it's all there u don't have to work any thing out it's all on the site or the book u get with it

I have i got the diagram of the ecu plug off greddy now im just trying to match colours of wires to make it easyer when it comes to do it unless each wire of the harness has the each letter stamped in to it? its 2nd hand so dont come with book or noting and is in an ep82 field harness atm so gotta take it out of that then hardwire it in to a 91

Sparky

Member +
hey buddy I have all the information you need, I know exactly what you mean its such a ball ache without the wire colours PM me your email addy and I can send the documents I have :)

jf84

Member +
hey buddy I have all the information you need, I know exactly what you mean its such a ball ache without the wire colours PM me your email addy and I can send the documents I have :)

Clear some of your messages mate

Legend :)

Cheers