End of an era today

Morph

Member +
Well after 2 nights in the garage and a day of driving it's nearly all gone 3yrs hard work and prob the most fun I've had didn't post on here much but met alot of the soundest people going a few will remember the car here's a few pics of it then

untitled.jpg

82e9672f.jpg

e501bece.jpg

And now

36f0d98b.jpg

18657c5e.jpg

Morph

Member +
Yeah I know mate it was more like two nights tbh after working all day last thing I wanted to do but it's the only way to make any form of cash these days so expect alot of for sale threads soon.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Yeah I know mate it was more like two nights tbh after working all day last thing I wanted to do but it's the only way to make any form of cash these days so expect alot of for sale threads soon.

just do one mega thread i had 3 seperate ones and it gets real messy

any ideads whats next ?? its hard to find a car that has the same appeal lol

Morph

Member +
just do one mega thread i had 3 seperate ones and it gets real messy

any ideads whats next ?? its hard to find a car that has the same appeal lol

Yeah that's the plan mate be ideal if the forum had a breakers yard but tbh I ain't got much left to go now bloody vultures been round already. No plans yet mate gna view a few cars and see what I fancy after something a lil newer as getting old soon lol.

Morph

Member +
This was a wicked glanza with very nice power!

Shame mate

Thanks mate was great fun after all the work that went into it engines with it's new owner not far from you so you'll see it again just time for something a lil less hardcore for a while

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Thanks mate was great fun after all the work that went into it engines with it's new owner not far from you so you'll see it again just time for something a lil less hardcore for a while

i saw dan today yday lol, yea a end of an era for you mark an a start for me lol. i was very impressed on wednesday dude. cant was a beast lol i hope mines not far off when complete :)

malcolmgt

Member +
Such a nice motor, seen it a couple of times in the flesh.
presume dan you bought the engine, you will be very impressed.

still one of the only cars to have a full two page spread on banzai

Morph

Member +
i saw dan today yday lol, yea a end of an era for you mark an a start for me lol. i was very impressed on wednesday dude. cant was a beast lol i hope mines not far off when complete :)

Yeah start of a era for you buddy and one you will def enjoy without doubt

Morph

Member +
Such a nice motor, seen it a couple of times in the flesh.
presume dan you bought the engine, you will be very impressed.

still one of the only cars to have a full two page spread on banzai

Thanks buddy was ashame to see it go but sometimes you have to do these lil things and it was jap performance dude lol

Engine and turbo setup are with dan now and should be back on the streets soon

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
i keep u posted on how the inlet perfoms matey.
going be a shame not having the other glanza up lakeside again, but sure u be bk in some FORD.LOL
cheers for bits matey, i drop u a text once im re-mapped.