Enfield Meet - Jan 3rd 2010

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

Aidan just sent me a PM asking if there was going to be another meet in Enfield this year. To be honest I hadnt really thought about it but now that I have a shiny new NCT this might be a good opportunity to use it :)

For those of you that came along last time you will know the location which was a nice big carpark that we had pretty much to ourselves. Would you be up for coming along again?

I wont be available until Monday the 21st Dec then will be available most days until 6th Jan so could pretty much do any date in between.

So who would be willing to brave the cold and what days might suit?

EDIT:
changes for this meet would be- the lad with the "install" please leave the music at home. The lad with the Altezza please leave yourself at home.

Phil

Super Moderator
new year i could certainly be interested, this side of crimbo i doubt.

maybe even bring a few other northerners also, think spuddy me and chris were down last time, good location.

Phil

Mike_ep91

Member +
1. Dylan
2. Derek
3. Aidan
4. Foggy (date depending)
5. Richey
6. mike

after xmas suits me spot on, the 29th maybe???

billybob

Untrusted Seller
1. Dylan
2. Derek
3. Aidan
5. Richey
6. mike
7.bllybob
8.vick
9.few others::)

A

Animal GT

can we not just have 1 big meet??instead on all these meets threads thats been poping up since billybobs;)

gv1.3

Admin
Its in a carpark behind the chinese in enfield. If there is another meet on and this doesnt go ahead then thats cool or if its just a few lads then thats cool too, whatever works for everyone.

No interest in the shite talk about beating each others cars etc just want a look at some nice EPs. Those who have attended TGTT meets at the airport over the past few years will know how they go. Wheel spinners and music pumpers need not attend ;) lol

smythy75

Member +
Its in a carpark behind the chinese in enfield. If there is another meet on and this doesnt go ahead then thats cool or if its just a few lads then thats cool too, whatever works for everyone.

No interest in the shite talk about beating each others cars etc just want a look at some nice EPs. Those who have attended TGTT meets at the airport over the past few years will know how they go. Wheel spinners and music pumpers need not attend ;) lol

me and a few friends may travel down! just need to keep a eye on the dates as im only home 2 weeks for xmas!

Phil

Super Moderator
No interest in the shite talk about beating each others cars etc

thats easy for you to say, what about us boys who have spent countless 10ers on plug leads and sun strips? heck i even rana gutted cat for a while, but she spun the wheels in 6th so ive toned it back down since then.

should be good ill likely take a run down to this.

Phil

Last edited:

smythy75

Member +
thats easy for you to say, what about us boys who have spent countless 10ers on plug leads and sun strips? heck i even rana gutted cat for a while, but she spun the wheels in 6th so ive toned it back down since then.

haha oj

should be good ill likely take a run down to this.

Phil

gimme a shout phil about this, ill mayb head down.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Those who have attended TGTT meets at the airport over the past few years will know how they go. Wheel spinners and music pumpers need not attend ;) lol

Yup,they guards arrive after a short while all very formal then they see wee john and jay to name a few..:confused:

Her face was priceless:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Galen

Lifer
1. Dylan
2. Derek
3. Aidan
5. Richey
6. mike
7.bllybob
8.vick
9.few others::)