engine advantages closed down.....????

Gee

Member +
Some worrying stories in that thread.

One of leaving a socket under the cam cover of a Skyline...jeez.

dantheman

Member +
yeah weve all heard the storys, but we know his mappings good. and thats all we go there for :)

i just joined and posted on passionford :haha:

dantheman

Member +
:haha: nah gaz is a regular poster on passionford :p i just posted to heat up the conversation :p being anti ford and all that :haha:

dantheman

Member +
nah they might trace it back to the starlet community and make us look like trouble makers lol il leave it at that..

dantheman

Member +
thing is theyre all slating EA saying all these bad experiences they've had, but then they all drive fords so thats probably the main reason why they are having the problems in the first place??

KrissyB

Member +
thing is theyre all slating EA saying all these bad experiences they've had, but then they all drive fords so thats probably the main reason why they are having the problems in the first place??

True thats how companies die out quickly , your an R5 fan look at BB performance tuning , got slated by one customer who was a complete Prick anyway.

6 months later they shut down.

Back open again now

Morph

Member +
Pf are a bunch of idiots trust me when i hhad fords used to go on there and they just slate everyone and suck there mates off its like a bunch of kids.lol. Dave mate whos gonna map your cars if paul aint bit worried now as i know mine aint gonna be done till march???