engine gt turbo swap

accent_97

Member +
hey guys my 1n engine had not fortune on this engine needs a crank and bearings 700euros for a new crank so its time to go the gt turbo way 2000euros with the engine hooked up with my hyundai x3 standard ecu diference between 4e and 5e is 230euros which one you select if you are me?

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
4e waaaay less complicated & less problems to deal with!

suggest u speak to james (landier) as hes done a 4e into an accent running 13s with a t3, so he has experiance with the swop.

kon

accent_97

Member +
yes 5e is with turbo too frankit is gona be the suplier of the engine , tomorrrow im gona talk that enginneer that done my engine diesel and get a qoute cos i changed my mind choosing engine 4e-fete complete with gearbox cos was doing first with a flange to hyundai gearbox but the enginneer said is not a good idea it may break easy cant wait to ddo the swap:)

Last edited:

accent_97

Member +
yahoo im very happy at least it will be more tidy for the envirment and pay less for 1.5 diesel i was paying 167 euros a year any idea how much fo 1.3?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
sryy... messed up everything loL!

looks like for me its 127 euros cos it will be 14 years old...

fuck the EU and her regulations :(

accent_97

Member +
nice info sheldon is gona be the same 127 euro 14years old too :) diesel engine is gona suffer alot with license within19+ my dad has a 305 pegoeut 300euros a year fuck the eu :shoot:

accent_97

Member +
tell me in what section to post after done the engine a will let you now with the car how it goes with the swap:beer: