Engine lift needed!!

garya

Fresh Recruit
is there anyone in glasgow that could give me a loan of a engine lift just for the wend so i can put my new engine in was suppose to hire one from hss but there wanting like £100 deposit and £42 for the hire which i aint got that cash spare so if any one could lend me it for the wend that would be much appreciated also a case of beers for who ever can loan me it lol thats all i can afford at the mo.i can also pick it up :D thanks

garya

Fresh Recruit
thanks iain that would be ideal if u could give me a loan of it i have a transit so it should fit in no probs i would come over and pick it up and drop it off after i have used it mate. i will only need it sat and sunday.drop me a txt iain if your not using it thanks mate

garya

Fresh Recruit
yeah there a joke its like £2 cheaper if you want it for just a day dont know how they made that price up but i aint paying it.

Mark-ep91

Member +
you can aslo take the engine out from under the car lad just take off the gearbox,and then ur left with one mount holding the engine in and jack in down to the floor then jack up the car enough to get out the engine job done :)

you can aslo take the engine out from under the car lad just take off the gearbox,and then ur left with one mount holding the engine in and jack in down to the floor then jack up the car enough to get out the engine job done :)

x2 get your self and some mates, and some old tyres always helps