engine light

leigh571

Fresh Recruit
Hi,

I'm new to the forum so i apolgize if this is in the wrong place. I've been out in my glanza tonight and the engine light came on just before i got home and now i'm a bit worried its never done it since i had the car and after i turned it off and started it again its gone.

Any suggestions?

madman

Member +
id say fuel cut wit the cooler air tonight do it and see what code you get and come back to us:teach:

madman

Member +
just use a strip of wire the te1 and t1 are marked on the under side of the the plastic cover

leigh571

Fresh Recruit
do i need to do anything to prevent it from happening again though i was thinkin hks fcd but i've read that u only really need to fit one if u hav other mods i.e decat etc

madman

Member +
a hks fcd will only hide the problem and lead to serious problems unless you sort out your fueling

your experiencing boost creep clicky
port your wastegate and then get your fueling checked out and possibly choose one of these options

1. rrfpr, fcd and apexi safc
2. piggyback or standalone ecu

depends on which route you want to go down and what sorta plan's you have for the future

Last edited:

davehart

Member +
Are the only mods an exhaurst? Strange that its hitting cut with just that as a mod.

As madman said, just fitting an FCD is just hiding a problem that needs to be fixed. That guides a good read on solutions to fix the creep but if its standard then one issue may be a weak actuator.

What other mods are you running or is that it?