Engine Mounts!!!

ep82lunacy

Member +
Well!!! had the GT out today for the first time in 6 months :). The engine mounts I think have seen better days :( .

So what are powerflex mounts like or can my own be filled with silicone or something!!! :homer:

addz

Member +
Polybush engine mounts are awesome. I replaced mine as my stock ones were knackard, and after fitting the powerflex ones, the whole car felt different. Yes, more vibration, but gear changes felt smooth, and so did the whole engine plant - felt much more potent.

I recommend them

dac69er

Super Moderator
you can fill them will polyeurethane yourself, but i found it was only a temporary fix. just replace with a set of powerflex or TRD mounts.

turboloon

Member +
thats gonna be my next mod poly bushed engine /gear box mounts..had a rs turbo that was fully poly bushed and it just made everything feel so 'tight' and positve...

Nwimie

Member +
got the toy tuning ones had them on for years makes the steering wheel shake alot on idle tho lol :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
that only really works temporarily. i did the same and its not ideal. was just a bodge that lasted about a year until i could be arsed to replace the bushes