EP-91 Glanza V...Standard road springs?

Neo gold

Fresh Recruit
Guys....a little help would be greatly appreciated here....:)
Just decided the Ganza v i just put on the road is definatley too low for practical everyday driving...with speed bumps everywhere i go & someone has made the silly misstake to use a lowering kit on standard shocks..so we have the dreaded bump-stop bounce as well...not good.
Are standard turbo springs same spec as the UK starlet?..
And what standard road spring set is recommended here?..Genuine?.
The cars so low at the front i cannot even get my finger in at the top!!.
Many thanks..

Paul_JJ

Member +
Standard Starlet road springs from Toyota cost a fortune - over £100 EACH!!! Unless you want to get a set from the brake yard, but most likely those springs will be worn out. The UK and JDM springs have different part numbers, but I think (not 100% sure) that the UK springs will fit the Glanza V.

Your best bet is to get the lowering springs which lower about 20-30 mm! You currently have about 50 mm lower then standard.

You need something like that
http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s131...T_GT_EP82_(III)_(also_EP91_for_a_lesser_drop)

It's cheap, good quality and not as low as other springs also works well with the standard shocks - however if you're about to replace the springs then do a job 100% and replace the shocks AS WELL -) Look for the KYB - the same website.