EP-Styling for 2011 - Changes.

Before I begin I wish you all a merry Christmas and a crazy new year for 2011

The website for EP-Styling will be up and running again for 2011. This time there will be changes to the prices. :rockon:

Over the past few months alot of haggling has been going on between me and my supplier. Final Result is cheaper prices without effecting quality:rockon:

Here are a list of some of the updated prices in GBP.

EP91 Livesports Spoiler 2010 Price = 230 Pounds*****2011 Price = 149 Pounds
EP82 Livesports Spoiler 2010 Price = 230 Pounds*****2011 Price = 149 Pounds
Reversed Scoop 2010 Price = 70 Pounds*****2011 Price = 39 Pounds
All Eyebrows 2010 Price = 45 Pounds *****2011 Price = 25 Pounds
JAM EP91 Spoiler 2010 Price = 230 Pounds*****2011 Price = 149 Pounds
JAM Skirts EP91 2010 Price = 230 Pounds*****2011 Price = 149 Pounds
TOM's Skirts EP82 2010 Price = 230 Pounds*****2011 Price = 149 Pounds
TOM's Bumpers 2010 Price = 260 Pounds*****2011 Price = 189 Pounds

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my previous customers. Only for them EP-Styling would not exist and would not have been put in this position to have bargaining power to demand reduced prices from my supplier.

Aidan;)

Have plenty of :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: over the festive season!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
great news mate, perfect for a purchase in the new year, merry xmas too you dude

man there silly cheap prices ,every glanza will have a kit at this rate lol

Yes they are certainly recession beating prices.

Thanks to people like yourself Popsy that bought kits off me during the past year or two, yous have given me the power to bargain down the prices!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Yes they are certainly recession beating prices.

Thanks to people like yourself Popsy that bought kits off me during the past year or two, yous have given me the power to bargain down the prices!

so ill expect my part refund in the post ha ha

now get a few more front bumpers and you will have more business off me otherwise ill have to go to uk lol

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
they are unbeatable prices. roll on the new year ;). dont no is this the wrong thread to be asking but is there any plans to do any kind of bonnets in 2011.
happy christmas dude

Shorty

Member +
im still waiting for a front grill for the glanza :( you basicaly had the mock up ready, pleeeeeease get theese done mate or sell me the one you did for your 98 bumper and ill make it fit my 96, im so desperate for one :( :( :( :(

toyotagt

Member +
the old prices didnt and the new prices are lower.. and it cost different prices to ship different places so i doubt he has a set price posted to everywhere...