EP70 Chassis Set Up?

BoxyLad

Fresh Recruit
Hi lads, only new here , was wondering if ye could point me in the right direction?
Ive an 87 3 door boxy, completely standard.
I want to lower it on a set of 13' superlites, so I was wondering could I lower it 60mm on the front and back without having to roll the arches?
Secondly, could i fit glanza or gt turbo shocks and springs to it without TOO much hassle? Dont mind a bit of dirty work like :p
Finally, what would i have to do if i wanted to put glanza or gt turbo brakes on the front?

Thanks everyone! :)

Stu-

Member +
Depends on the width and offset you want to run. Would definitly recommend running an adjustable rear panhard to centralise the beam axle otherwise you'll ger rub on one side. Fronts should be sweet, just remove the inner guards, rears may need a roll dependant on what offset your running.

Low is definitly possible, here's mine and I've got another 30mm or so to go, admittedly this is with the 17's, with my 15's theres a bit more space but it sits way way lower.

176%20-%20Tucked.jpg

MeisterR

Lifer
We had EP70 owners fitted MeisterR coilovers on their car, and it was a pretty straight forward bolt on.
Had to enlarge the hole a little bit on the chassis, but a 10 minute job and easily done.

Everything else line up so pretty simple.