EP82 aftermarket exhaust needed fairly soon

hga05

Member +
Spun my car on a icey patch last nite and bend the standard exhaust. Anyone got an aftermarket one for sale, preferably nothing excessively loud as dont want it to be a pain on longish journeys. Was looking at the blitz copy but not sure if i can spare £315 atm but anybody got any opinions on it such as loudest etc. thanks
harry

KrissyB

Member +
I have a Kaikimoto system that I want to get rid of mate , I have some pics aswel its very sensible too not loud Pm if you are interested:)

hga05

Member +
yeh i do like those exhausts, not not sure if i wanna spend that at the moment. Any Xmas deals on them :). Wat are they like from inside the car? still ok for distances?

aaronw

Member +
im sellin cuz i got a blitz rep aswell.

kakimoto's are normally quiet but with the baffles removed from mine (as its very common for them to collapse) its not very,but is loud-ish.

hga05

Member +
anyothers, ideally dont want anything too loud. so with the baffles intake or possibly optional silencer. thanks

smythy75

Member +
your better stretching that wee bitt and buying one of daves, it has a silencer and stuff with it, best fitting exhaust ive ever had!

hga05

Member +
think i mite just go for it. How loud would you say it is? Does it become a pain in the ass on long journeys?

smythy75

Member +
its not a pain at all! only loud when u are driving hard, as i say, there is a silencer too and i never had it in and it didnt bother me on 30 mile jorneys like!

aaronw

Member +
its daves rep blitz ive got aswell,and id say the kakimoto is quieter,it does have a silencer on it.

my blitz rep hits off the back axel as its 3'',kakimoto is 2.5'' and doesnt,plus it looks sooooo much better.

smythy75

Member +
ok thanks, i do like the look of the blitx too, does everyone have a problem with the rear axle?

just depends how low your car is, not a big issue!

i think aaron is just sayin that to sell his exhaust, if the burwash blitz rep was that bad he would put his old exhaust back on!

aaronw

Member +
im being honest. he doesnt want the kakimoto so im tellin him the only problem with my blitz rep.

im not at all saying its a bad exhaust,otherwise id be keeping the kakimoto and sellin the blitz rep.