EP82 Driveshafts

muthaducka

Member +
Hi Guys

I've got an engineer assessing my car tomorrow for insurance purposes (post crash on Sunda). I definitely need replacement driveshafts for the drivers side and more than likely for the passenger side as well.

Does anyone have any spare or know where I can get them?

I've tried the following:
Couple of scrap yards - no joy yet, will keep trying
Ebay - none found
Parts Direct, none for the turbo
Toyota £700+vat!
Toby £800+vat (good shit but money given to me by insurance company probably won't cover it).
Fensport - website advertises at £50 a pop but they have none in.

If the engineer ok's my car tomorrow, then I'm in a race to get my car ready or driveable for the 14th August (trip to the ring).

I just want to be ready to push the button on this to give me every chance of making the trip.

I have found motorbike hire for £400 for the week so I may be going to the trip regardless but I really want to go in my car and put any money I don't have to spend towards getting it on the road

Trevor

Member +
Shafts

I have both shafts.I see your in Manchester and i'll be going down the M6 past Manchester sometime next week.Any other bits you need.
Hi Guys

I've got an engineer assessing my car tomorrow for insurance purposes (post crash on Sunda). I definitely need replacement driveshafts for the drivers side and more than likely for the passenger side as well.

Does anyone have any spare or know where I can get them?

I've tried the following:
Couple of scrap yards - no joy yet, will keep trying
Ebay - none found
Parts Direct, none for the turbo
Toyota £700+vat!
Toby £800+vat (good shit but money given to me by insurance company probably won't cover it).
Fensport - website advertises at £50 a pop but they have none in.

If the engineer ok's my car tomorrow, then I'm in a race to get my car ready or driveable for the 14th August (trip to the ring).

I just want to be ready to push the button on this to give me every chance of making the trip.

I have found motorbike hire for £400 for the week so I may be going to the trip regardless but I really want to go in my car and put any money I don't have to spend towards getting it on the road

Cooch

Member +
I have the Drivers side (longer one) sitting in my garage. Got fully refurbed/rebuilt then was never needed. Lol

muthaducka

Member +
That's a good result. After all my research, I should just have posted on here!

Needed so far:
Driveshafts and front wing.

Cooch / Trevor, thanks for your quick response. Please can you let me know prices?

Trevor, I've noticed you are a trader, any ideas on what is should cost to replace both driveshaft? Is it something you would carry out?

Trevor

Member +
Driveshaft replacing

Shouldn't take any more than an hours labour.£50 max.I have a drivers side wing in Black paint code 205.
That's a good result. After all my research, I should just have posted on here!

Needed so far:
Driveshafts and front wing.

Cooch / Trevor, thanks for your quick response. Please can you let me know prices?

Trevor, I've noticed you are a trader, any ideas on what is should cost to replace both driveshaft? Is it something you would carry out?