EP82 fuses wanted engine bay fuse box

as above lads really in need of the alt 80A and the am1 50A both in the engine bay fuse box ,Or does anyone no where i could get thank rep giving

thanks jamie

hello rory here is a pic iv took from on the site
ignore the 15a in red it is the big one in red and the above one i need
fusebox.jpg

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
the larger ones are called pal fuses. you can get them off ebay and most car parts shops. just make sure you get the right type, they do a male or female type. basically, if you can pull it out, then its female, if its male it is bolted on.

if i remember correctly, the 80A is a male and the 50 is a female. but dont quote me on that

danb87

South East England Area Rep
jamie i probz have them in me shed mate will try an take a look for you tomo as got me old complete loom including that box lol

jamie i probz have them in me shed mate will try an take a look for you tomo as got me old complete loom including that box lol

legend dan if you could mate would help me out big time got starting problems ever since the emu was put in and noticed the 2 big fuses at left hand side have no top on the so must be fucked still got that bonnet aswell pal ?

dac69er

Super Moderator
its just a plastic cover, i have one missing on one of mine once! if those fuses were gone the car literally wouldnt do anything as they are the main fuses.