Ep82 Genuine Livesports Aero kit - Brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levin-AE111

Member +
Ep82 Genuine Livesports Aero kit - Brand new - £850

For sale: Genuine Livesports Aero kit for the EP82.

Will fit both quadlamp and square lamp but i think you need the quadlamp/face lift bumper for the erlier GT's

Item Condition: BRAND NEW..........never fitted, still in wrapping and have the original box to show.

Price and price conditions:
These are over £1500 new to buy, and their hard to get at that. As far as i know ToyTuning were the only ones importing them, there may be others now, but ToyTuning as we all know are difficult to deal with, and its more likely to cost you £1600+ to get one, especially if they havent got them in stock. Then if you cant get one via ToyTuning, its time to import one yourself.....and we all know that will cost a fortune.

See thread below for price's........

I may also take PX for a decent pair of bucket seats OR a decent set of JDM wheels (15" or 16" x 6.5"/7"/8" wide and 4x100)

Extra Info:
The kit is made of high grade FRP....

It consists of the following items:

x2 side skirts
x1 front bumper extension
x1 rear bumper extension
....and of course a Livesports sticker :p

Pictures:

DSCF0174.jpg

Contact Details: Via email............valley.performance@hotmail.com

Location: 25 minutes from Newport and the M4...........postcode area NP13

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preffered, delivery possible via courier.

Ok now im aware this is ALOT of money after Christmas, but this kit is worth every penny, mainly for the fact their very rare and you dont see them about, and your unlikely to catch a glimpse of another Livesports kitted GT at your local meets. The kit is unique and fits perfectly, its probably the best looking aero kit you can buy for the GT hence the reason i bought it. There are only a handful of Livesports EP82's in the country, there are alot more doobie kitted GT's in the UK than Livesports ones.......if you want to see what they look like fitted to a GT, then do a search for the ToyTuning EP82 as they had it fitted to their demo car.

I will take sensible offers for it, and i will also deliver it for you as well if you cannot collect or cannot afford to pay for courier.

Last edited:

Levin-AE111

Member +
£1000 anyone?

And i would just like to say these are NOT replica's or fakes.

They have the livesports stamps with the part numbers on them. And if you can get hold of Toby@ToyTuning or Martina for that matter, then they will clarify they are the real deal as they got them for me in the first place!

They are the real deal NOT cheap copies.

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
£1000 anyone?

And i would just like to say these are NOT replica's or fakes.

They have the livesports stamps with the part numbers on them. And if you can get hold of Toby@ToyTuning or Martina for that matter, then they will clarify they are the real deal as they got them for me in the first place!

They are the real deal NOT cheap copies.

Are these genuine items then?? :p

free bump as Steve's old car ^ looked awesome wtih this kit!!

Levin-AE111

Member +
Prices per item are the following.......

Front bumper lip - £400
Rear bumper lip - £350
Side skirts - £250

Postage and packaging per item will be £10 via courier.

Levin-AE111

Member +
Ok, if these are bought in the next 3 days im prepaired to let the entire kit go for.....

£900 + £20 delivery via courier

Kit will not be able to be courier'd out for a few weeks untill i sort a large box, and when i say large i mean huge.

(individual/seprate price's will stay the same, as its more hassle for me to post individually)

Status
Not open for further replies.