ep82 mint rolling shell

For sale: ep82 quad headlight mint rolling shell in black complete with v5 132199 km

Condition: mint never been bashed/smashed, the usual scratches and stone chips for a car this age.

Extra info: TRD Coilovers, new parts - tie rods, track rod ends, p/s wheel bearing. complete with most parts, would need engine, gearbox, shafts, seats and the usual odds and sods to get it back on the road. ignore marks on bonnet from sticky tape and ignore things inside car. a very clean and mint shell.

Price: offers, pick up, will deliver within certain radius at cost

PM me for more info.
DSCF2650-1.jpg

DSCF2651-1.jpg

DSCF2653-1.jpg

DSCF2654.jpg

DSCF2655.jpg

DSCF2656.jpg

DSCF2657.jpg

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Does it have the wind deflectors on both sides?
If it does would you whip them off?

As for the shell, hows the rear arches under the trims?

Does it have the wind deflectors on both sides?
If it does would you whip them off?

As for the shell, hows the rear arches under the trims?

yes i could easy nip them off.make me an offer for them.the wheel arches and sills are all mint under the trims

AdamB

Member +
Are you stripping this Mark? I could be interested in the TRD coilovers if they are in good condition.

turboloon

Member +
i've got a mate who's looking for a ep 82..as standard as he can get it what's wrong with the white gt that your braking it Mark?

Are you stripping this Mark? I could be interested in the TRD coilovers if they are in good condition.
sorry They are leaking
i've got a mate who's looking for a ep 82..as standard as he can get it what's wrong with the white gt that your braking it Mark?
It's a total right off

Images now :p
they are on route
Black shell still kicking around...?
sure is It even got head lights and a grill now
Pm your way mate.

I'm on it !

Some shinny bits available tommorow night keep ur eyes peel'd ;)

Last edited: