EP82 Optional Extra Sideskirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGT

Member +
For sale: Pair of black EP82 optional extra side skirts - SEE PICS AND READ THE DESCRIPTION!

Item Condition: Passenger side is in OK condition. Bit of damage along where it attaches to the door sills. Fair amount of scratches. Driver side is damaged at the front where it connects to the front arch, would need fiberglass repair or something (I have the separate pieces). Few cracks and again, a lot of scratches.

Comes with all mounting screws/brackets.

Price and price conditions: £55 + 4% PayPal fees or PM me an offer!

Extra Info: Ideally these are for someone who plans on fixing them up and re-spraying! Pictures show the extent of the damage.

Pictures: I have left the pictures big so you can view the condition:

Photo0069.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

Photo0067.jpg

Photo0066.jpg

Photo0065.jpg

Photo0064.jpg

Photo0063.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

Contact Details: PM.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or buyer arranges courier.

AlexGTadv

Fresh Recruit
Hi, would you be interested in swapping the passenger skirt for a Blitz Super sound BOV. These sell for around £100 as you know so you would be getting a good deal. I dont have any need for it as i dont use it any more. It is in good working order. I can get you some pics if you want. Let me know.

Cheers

GTnomez

Member +
hes already had that BOV before and i very much doubt he would want it again due to the issues he had wit it

ChrisGT

Member +
Ok guys.

AlexGTadv - I'm not really interested in a BOV as I already have one, sorry. But if it falls through I could be interested merely to sell on the Blitz and make some money that way. I'll see what Aga says. Are you the guy that knows Glanza_Al and has a damaged pass side one yeah?

Liam2368 - sorry mate, not interested in a FCD.

Aga - drop me a PM mate, still haven't received one!

AlexGTadv

Fresh Recruit
Ok guys.

AlexGTadv - I'm not really interested in a BOV as I already have one, sorry. But if it falls through I could be interested merely to sell on the Blitz and make some money that way. I'll see what Aga says. Are you the guy that knows Glanza_Al and has a damaged pass side one yeah?

Liam2368 - sorry mate, not interested in a FCD.

Aga - drop me a PM mate, still haven't received one!

Yeah thats me :) has been damaged since i bought the car lol jus haven't got round to doing anything about it. Let me know if you want to do a deal.

Cheers

ChrisGT

Member +
Oh yeah, been sorted for ages! Bought a new wing, got it sprayed and fitted, sorted out the front wheel bearing too. So yeah, shes back on the road! Bought a fair few things for her recently too; HKS EVC, exhaust, de-cat and a few other little things! Decided its time for the front exit era to come to an end! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.