ep91-emu race-tech td04 kit sideskirts

_shaun_

Member +
e-manage ultimate + ep91 field harnes, sideskirts

Item Condition: used

Price & Conditions: £550 + postage and paypal fees

Item Description:e-manage ultimate and 3 bar map sensor already wired into a ep91 field harness and currently is maped for a td04 at 1.3bar although it will need remaped to your set up. still have the box for the unit which contains the jap warranty and the 2 manuals which come complete with oily finger prints on them .
far better than running a plug and play and lets face it who can say no to a bit of launch control

Pictures:
DSCF3520.jpg
DSCF3501.jpg

Contact Details:pm or post

Postage & Packaging / Delivery:£20 should cover postage welcome to pick up

Item Condition: used

Price & Conditions:£50

Item Description:glanza side skirts in 040 superwhite few marks and stone chips as to be expected from a 14yr car

Pictures:
DSCF3516.jpg

DSCF3517.jpg

Contact Details:post or pm

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: £10

Last edited:

_shaun_

Member +
got a cheaky 5e and some nice shiny forged goodies in my room so decided to pull the car off the road and do a full rebuild along with standalone and a bigger turbo setup prob be off the road for awhile but should be worth it :p

Iain@CRD

Lifer
got a cheaky 5e and some nice shiny forged goodies in my room so decided to pull the car off the road and do a full rebuild along with standalone and a bigger turbo setup prob be off the road for awhile but should be worth it :p

Kept that one quiet mate lol!!! Keep me up-to-date with your progress, any issues you know where i am mate :)

_shaun_

Member +
yea am secretly hoarding parts have what i belief to be the only tom's kit for an ep91 in the uk aswell so going to make the most of it lol. will do mate got a massive list of bits i need just starting to get some every payday till the lists done then the build shall start lol

Topher-EP82

Member +
is this ECU a standalone unit.. I have a JAM racing ECU and thinking of swaping to a fully mapable system..
i know the emange blue is a piggy back is this the same ? sorry i'm a noob to ECU tuning with glanza's

_shaun_

Member +
its a piggyback again but gives more controler over the fueling and what not and has features like launch control on it. its the next step up from a blue