ep91 fuse box

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
what u mean which fuse is which? should say underneath the cover

under the bonnet, theres two fuse boxes, a big 1 and a smaller one to the right of it.. my problem you see is my brake lights wont work the brake strip will though :( im really confused :confused:

Spoonz

Member +
theres only 1 fuse box mate under the bonnet and the other is under the steering wheel
teh brake strip maybe the plug is lose has if it was the fuse non of your brake lights would work

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
theres only 1 fuse box mate under the bonnet and the other is under the steering wheel
teh brake strip maybe the plug is lose has if it was the fuse non of your brake lights would work

Well on mine there is the big fuse box and then below and slightley to the right, there is a smaller box with fuses in too.. the brake strip works but the brake lights in the actual lights will not work, bulbs are fine and fuses are fine.. wots wrong!?!

tayyib

Lifer
My N/A loom was like this, 1 normal sized fuse box, and a smaller one below it towards the headlight, which contained headlight fuses and a relay. It had a diagram on the cover mate.

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
My N/A loom was like this, 1 normal sized fuse box, and a smaller one below it towards the headlight, which contained headlight fuses and a relay. It had a diagram on the cover mate.

lost the cover matey :( can anyone help?

ALL SORTED

Last edited: