ep91 gearbox oil capacity

MutchyEP91

Fresh Recruit
i'm going to be changin my gearbox oil to redline's mt90 so was just wondering how much al need to buy , also wats the engine oil capacity on these lol

MutchyEP91

Fresh Recruit
bit of a daft question but when im filling it up how do i know thers anuff in there lol , do i just fill it till it cant take no more?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
1.9 litres exactly :):)i have seen 3 boxes being filled now including my own and this is what they took , non lsd box too :):)

MutchyEP91

Fresh Recruit
mines a 1997 doesnt that mean it comes with a lsd ? the previous owner said it had 1 , would it still be 1.9 litres with an lsd?

durmz

Member +
1.9 litres exactly :):)i have seen 3 boxes being filled now including my own and this is what they took , non lsd box too :):)

see i thought it was 2.5, but i recently filled a gearbox and it only took just under 2 like popsy says, i was a liddle confused

MutchyEP91

Fresh Recruit
with the info on here i fort it was 2.5 was just makin sure but now told just under 2 lol :S ill be filling it in the next couple of days so al let you guys know lol ive orderd 3 ltrs of redline mt90 just to be on the safe side , thanks for all the help guys

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
with the info on here i fort it was 2.5 was just makin sure but now told just under 2 lol :S ill be filling it in the next couple of days so al let you guys know lol ive orderd 3 ltrs of redline mt90 just to be on the safe side , thanks for all the help guys

just out of interest now post up how much it took :):)

MentaLEP91

Member +
i have just fitted my KAAZ lsd gearbox, and it took 1.9 lt of 80w90 oil, i was a little confused too cause i knew them boxes taking up to 2.5lt of oil, but i guess the lsd takes less or something

durmz

Member +
just to add on my previous comment, im pretty sure my glanza, which has an aftermarket diff, took like 2.5, but recently put oil in a gt, not sure if it was diffed or not, and it started leaking out the front bolt hole at 1.9