EP91 Mirror Polished Cooling Panels £49.00

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi Guys,

We have a small batch of these awesome EP91 cooling panels ready to ship now! Im sure most of you now are aware of the theory behind these but in essence they chanel the air from your front grille through the radiator by stopping the air escaping through gaps between the radiator, slam panel and bonnet increasing the cooling efficiency of your rad! They also make a great under bonnet piece of bling and act as a blank canvas for all your JDM decals!!! :p Complete with Monster Motorsport decal too!

starletcoolingpanel001.jpg

starletcoolingpanel002.jpg

Call me on 01509 266400 to order one or PM me for paypal details.

Thanks

Mike - Monster Motorsport

rb69

Member +
Oooh you shiny mutha! I really shouldn't but im so tempted, is there any need for these if my car is reletively standard? Does it make a big difference to temps?

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Oooh you shiny mutha! I really shouldn't but im so tempted, is there any need for these if my car is reletively standard? Does it make a big difference to temps?

In all honesty mate I doubt you NEED it but they do look so nice. Go on you know you want to :p

Mike

G5EGM

Lifer
Great lookin bits of kit Mike......just one query - how thick is the aluminium? looks like v.thin bits near the top mounts at each end, look like could snap if bent? just wonderin if anyone has encountered problems?

Idrees

Banned
I know lots of people who have bought these and they have been over the moon with them. (15 odd)

They are thicker than any other cooling panels on the market. I have removed and refitted mine approximately 8 times and the material is still nowhere near being snapped or broken. When I bought one for my old Yellow car, it was so thin that it snapped in two places when fitting it!

G5EGM

Lifer
Thats good to hear....so are they better than the Okoyama ones? Or wot make did u break fitting?

Think i may b gettin the zenki a bit of bling for crimbo. lol. :)

Shorty

Member +
i want one but will it make a difference with a civic rad?? as air can go all around the engine bay lol :(

GlanzaMarvin

Member +
Hi mate,

I just got one of these off your site and wanted to know if you've received my PayPal payment - Marvin Schmit

Cheers lad