EP91 PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades **REDUCED + FREE DELIVERY**

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
These wipers are the best out there! Made in Japan high quality silicone blades coat the surface of the windscreen in a film of silicone meaning rainwater beads off the glass almost eliminating the need for wipers. Complete with a range of adaptors and PIAA pre installation cleaning towel these are JDM cool!

Satin black per pair £32.00 FREE DELIVERY
Carbon Effect per pair £35.00 FREE DELIVERY
Satin with spoiler per pair £37.00 FREE DELIVERY
Carbon Effect with Spoiler per pair £40.00 FREE DELIVERY

Supplied as 1x 18" and 1x 20" Blade kits with or without deflector blade as shown in pic

PIAA.jpg

Call me on 01509 266400 or PM me for details or to order

Mike - Monster Motorsport

Last edited:
using these at the moment, the rain does run off the windscreen when ur driving but u do still need to use the wipers in heavy rain :)

Dave.

Member +
I've got a set of these, and WOW, they're absolutely incredible, especially with regard to the coating they leave on the windscreen.

I find that at motorway crusing speed (say 70mph) the rain, in almost all conditions, beads up and runs off so quickly the wipers are totally un-needed.

Worth £40 of anyones money :D

Dave

Dave.

Member +
Meant to ask, any chance you'll be getting the refill packs in? I've already got the carbon effect ones...

Dave

Dave.

Member +
Who knows. I guess they wear a little and leave it stuck to the windscreen.

Its true though, everyone who's in my car when it rains comments on how mad it looks. I've had the exact same effect on it (exactly like using RAIN-X but it lasts longer than a couple of days) for the last 14 months :)

Dave

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
I should add really the ones we stock do not come with the little deflector as shown in the image. These are not required and although look cool add a fair whack onto the cost.

I've got a set of these, and WOW, they're absolutely incredible, especially with regard to the coating they leave on the windscreen.

I find that at motorway crusing speed (say 70mph) the rain, in almost all conditions, beads up and runs off so quickly the wipers are totally un-needed.

Worth £40 of anyones money :D

Dave

:p know what u mean, had my friend sitting in my car and she was like....... er...... what the heck is going on with ur windscreen the rain is running off it without the wipers!! Then it started chucking it down as we went through that heavy/flooding rain part.

I got my refills for about £6-£7 each, not bad so it's quite good price :)

andybill

Member +
not pissing on anyones parade but you can get rainex for like £10 and it does the same job and you can keep standard wipers :p

By the way mike you still owe me a trip in your car !

Dave.

Member +
not pissing on anyones parade but you can get rainex for like £10 and it does the same job and you can keep standard wipers :p

By the way mike you still owe me a trip in your car !

How long does rain-x last lol? I've already covered why these are a million times better :p

No manual application, longer laster. You'd probably spend more across 14 months (how long mine have lasted so far) on Rain-x than the £40 on these, and you'd need new wipers at some point :p

Dave

Dave.

Member +
:p know what u mean, had my friend sitting in my car and she was like....... er...... what the heck is going on with ur windscreen the rain is running off it without the wipers!! Then it started chucking it down as we went through that heavy/flooding rain part.

I got my refills for about £6-£7 each, not bad so it's quite good price :)

Yup! I spotted a set on the net for about £12 (official PIAA super silicone refills, is that what you used? Where from?)

Also, will you be stocking the refills?

Dave

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi guys,

Had a lot of queries on these so far!!!

I can supply these with the wind deflector blade on the drivers side now at :-

£40 for satin black with drivers deflector blade
£45 for carbon effect with drivers deflector blade

Gee - I am more than happy to look into a group buy if there is the interest. If you can get a list going to get an idea of numbers that would be cool.

Elaine - I would have thought a glass polish or cleaner would remove any of the silicone coat easily if required.

Dave - can certainly get the refills also if required but none in stock at the mo

Mike - Monster Motorsport