EP91 Project

jk1

Fresh Recruit
I'm in the process of starting a project and hope to be a full filling, hope to :shoot: this 1 before next year and i need all the help from experience tuners and my aim is getting (280-300HP) out of it.

jk1

Fresh Recruit
ok i know it gonna have to be a 5e,how do i go about and the best performance parts or best tuner i can get

billybob

Untrusted Seller
the traders here on the site sell the best of stuff for any build and it depends were you live for a tuner:)

jk1

Fresh Recruit
i'm in Jamaica but, i think the best way is to direct me to the best trader and distributor for 5e engines.

Spoonz

Member +
ok i know it gonna have to be a 5e,how do i go about and the best performance parts or best tuner i can get

you can get 300bhp easy enough on the 4e mate its not that hard a TD05 will see 300bhp on a 4e and most VF series turbos i made 318bhp on a VF22 at 1.6-1.8bar so its easy enough

jk1

Fresh Recruit
ok please help me out then whats the quote on this project i getting started and i still dont get where to locate performance parts, the traders are not rlly helping right now they got less to what i seen like from last year

Spoonz

Member +
ok please help me out then whats the quote on this project i getting started and i still dont get where to locate performance parts, the traders are not rlly helping right now they got less to what i seen like from last year

pm dave@tm developments he will sort u out prices etc