ep91 rattle??

NUM NUTZ

Member +
Hi all. Quick question for ye!! my glanza has a VERY noticeable rattle. it's ery loud at times. sounds like the bootlid is jumping up and down.:mad: was just wondering has anyone else experienced this and any ideas how to solve it?!

bov

Member +
mine does it too, think its the parcel shelf,
you could take the shelf out next time your driving to see if the rattle is still there or not

After-Glanza

Member +
Noticed this once on my car but if i remember correctly there were 2 wee black things that go in between the window and the end of the shelf and when i pressed them back in i never heard the noise again. anyone else have these? some other things ive noticed on my glanza that i didnt have on my gt was alot of japanese writing on my driver side sun visor and these cool mats in the back that are all velcroed together and even go over the little hump in the footwell in the back seats. im guessin most have these things anyway lol

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
Noticed this once on my car but if i remember correctly there were 2 wee black things that go in between the window and the end of the shelf and when i pressed them back in i never heard the noise again. anyone else have these? some other things ive noticed on my glanza that i didnt have on my gt was alot of japanese writing on my driver side sun visor and these cool mats in the back that are all velcroed together and even go over the little hump in the footwell in the back seats. im guessin most have these things anyway lol

yup ive got those little black things too there just kinda clipped or pushed onto it

NUM NUTZ

Member +
took out my parcel shelf and the rattle was worse again! must be the catch on the bootlid. fair annoying.......:(