EP91 Wiring Diagram Needed

Johnny_C

Lifer
in need of the wiring diagram for the ep91 glanza dash loom,my heater only works at half power and its doing my head in coming into winter,want the diagram so i can trace the fault back.it has done this since my conversion.

weeJohn

Lifer
yeah fan speed.
i swapped the resistor,same thing.

i tested the wires at the switch panel,the last 2 have no power to them.

They wont have until the relay is closed, and even then they wont register voltage as they are being switched to earth. Check to see if the wires from the motor and the resistor going to the switch panel short to earth when you move the fan selector to position 2 and 3. Best done with the ignition off.

Have a look at this Johnny, if this doesn`t help,you might be better letting a spark have a look at it ;)

Spa50063.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny_C

Lifer
They wont have until the relay is closed, and even then they wont register voltage as they are being switched to earth. Check to see if the wires from the motor and the resistor going to the switch panel short to earth when you move the fan selector to position 2 and 3. Best done with the ignition off.

Have a look at this Johnny, if this doesn`t help,you might be better letting a spark have a look at it ;)

Spa50063.jpg
lol,ya bollix!
ill go over that diagram and meter it out over the weekend,cheers john.;)