EP95 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: My EP95 4x4 "sleeper"

Item Condition: Good, only imported 2 months ago, small dent on drivers wing.

Price and price conditions: £3750 ovno

Extra Info:

1996 EP95 in silver with abs,retracting mirrors,central locking.
10 months MOT, 4 months tax
Shell has 75k miles on it
Engine has 90k miles on it
Glanza engine loom/ecu/interior loom
TD04 running 0.6 bar via electronic boost controller
Lowered on springs (even though its still pretty high lol)
Grooved discs and red stuff pads
4 puk paddle clutch (tekniclutch)
EMB with all harness's and boost sensor included but not fitted or mapped.

Thats the rough details, basically a full conversion with everything covered, ready for EMB fitted and 1.1 bar

Bodywork wise the pictures dont help, the TTE spoiler is being painted as we speak and ive still to take the grey strips off the sides . The alloys are peeling and need a powder.

This might seem a strong price but remember what your getting, 95's are still mega rare, never mind 1 actually on the road ready to start a kill list :) Also there over £2k to get imported standard "IF" you can even get/find 1 anymore,there thin at the auctions these days and the yen is getting stronger every day.

Pictures:

954.jpg

953.jpg

951.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Can meet or pick up from the airport ect.

why are you selling mate? i have those same wheels on my ep85 but powdercoated black!

Sick and tired of working on cars anymore, working on them day to day then coming home and working on my own has just pushed me over the edge lol, plus the missus being pregnant with our second means time to calm down and take a step back from the "modding" game for a while :) Not too bothered with selling it quickly, its still some laugh and should be good through the winter :rockon:

dac69er

Super Moderator
thats fair enough mate. i have those thoughts sometimes too. but as i dont work on cars at work its not quite so bad for me ;)

used mine in the winter when it was n/a but not since its been turbo'd

K24-GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
Break it man, I have cash in my pocket for the shell. I will pay good money for it aswell? Cash waiting none of this when ive got the cash in a month or so i'll send a truck to pick the shell up with the cash when ever you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.