error code 34?

rox

Member +
hi have an error code 34 turbo signal. what could be the cause of this problem and is there a remedy? it happened as i booted it off a slip road in 2nd gear at about 6-7k revs?

any help on this error code would be great#

cheers

nyahbingi

Member +
Well mate its signalling something is wrong to your map sensor so something a little more helpul would be CHANGE IT! and see

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Well mate its signalling something is wrong to your map sensor so something a little more helpul would be CHANGE IT! and see

Slightly harsh as i would have asked for a bit more info aswell tbh as i can imagine that means shit to some people

KrissyB

Member +
Slightly harsh as i would have asked for a bit more info aswell tbh as i can imagine that means shit to some people

Yup I didn't have a Scooby Doo what and AFR thingy was well its an Air to Fuel ratio sensor I guess. He wss only asking your advice and you was kind enough to give him some. Thats how people learn through asking questions matey and then learning from experiences:rockon:

nyahbingi

Member +
Didnt mean to offend anyone sorry. But i would think if an error code was signalling a specific part you would target that first by changing it and then if it continues troubleshoot elsewhere.

KrissyB

Member +
I think the best thing to do would be too maybe borrow a friends map sensor try it and if all is good buy one from Toyota buddy or a used one off here.

But check first as I think new ones are Circa £150 :eek:

Your map sensor is just behind your Inlet mani, on the left hand side if your looking at it.

KrissyB

Member +
DSC00715-1.jpg

circled here

rox

Member +
the cars a fresh import mods are a little had to tell but on the face of it: after market actuactor, exhaust, dump valve are the only perormance based modifications

rox

Member +
it does move around ever so slighty from 0.7 to 0.9 it didnt hit fuel cut felt like it held back ever so slighty?

kieran.s gt

Member +
it does move around ever so slighty from 0.7 to 0.9 it didnt hit fuel cut felt like it held back ever so slighty?

well if its up around 0.9 your @ fuel cut they do hold back when their very close to fuel cut well mine did anyway

KrissyB

Member +
well if its up around 0.9 your @ fuel cut they do hold back when their very close to fuel cut well mine did anyway

Mine just juddered and scared shit out of me lol , 0.9 of a bar is too high though get a FCD defencer easy enough to install :)