EVERYTHING!! must go :(

lennyEP82

Member +
For sale:
Right this could take a while! as some of you may know ive got myself a new car so every last starlet related part is going and i mean everything. Please please dont ask me too sell anything individually as i just dont have the time if it doesnt sell i will consider breaking here goes:

Edit: only the items with prices are availabe at the miniute!!!

1992 mk1 gtt in white with front end damage
tinted rear glass
glow panel SOLD
autofixed exhaust £250 must collect
black enkeis just refurbed, immaculate! £400 must collect on exchange basis any old shitters will do!
hks panel filter £15
various bovs baileys £40, red unknown £25, turbosmart £65 blue unknown £25, forge £50
sard rrfpr and gauge SOLD
cusco bmcs £40 SOLD
20 groove 3gs, earls lines, mintex pads 6 monts old tops £180 collection only
bent fmic not split i think this will still be in working order £50 collection only
various stickers
momo steering wheel SOLD
razo pedals £20
autogauge boost gauge with carbon pod £20 SOLD
ct9 no cracks minimal play, ran on standard boost for 99% of its life £80 collection only SOLD
hks actuator (hole type) £50 SOLD
blitz k24 awsome turbo, blitz external wastegate, downpipe (everything included) minus mani £800
standard mani £30 SOLD
standard ecu £40
mines ecu rare item £500 SOLD
denso plugs £20
rx7 tmic SOLD
standard tmic £15
tt lug nuts unopened £20 SOLD
greddy lug nuts unopened £50 SOLD
spare rear bumper £50
cold air feed pipe £35
Pair of indicators £35
ive probably missed loads off if i think of any more il update

Item Condition:
most items are in almost new condition most brought brand new:(

Price and price conditions:
im looking for around 2500 or highest offer

Extra Info:
anyone is welcome to come and take a look as long as you let me know before hand, im available from 6pm onwards in the week most weekends and im off all week beginning 17th march. This is possibly the most exciting buy any enthusiast will make there is pleanty of opportunity to make some real money here but as i say i havent the time. pleaqse feel free to ask any questions it really is a real gold mine!

Pictures:
comming next week

Contact Details:
07936267025 please feel free to txt or ring me
pm
reply on thread

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
collection only, i may be able to arrange delivery cost dependant on location

Last edited:

p2d

Member +
fuck me, bargain of the century!

Wouldnt mind a few bits off that, actually.

If you do decided to break, dibs on: (depending on price)

black enkeis just refurbed, immaculate!
sard rrfpr and gauge
20 groove 3gs, mintex pads
tt lug nuts unopened (One or the other)
greddy lug nuts unopened (One or the other)
momo steering wheel (IF its a flat bottom'd Suede one)

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
honestly mate, you will not sell all that stuff to one person.... There ar ethings in the list someone will not want and will not want to pay all that money for a few items they dont want if you see what i mean... Can garentee you, you'll make a good one selling individual items.....

All you need to do is sit there one night and price all the parts up, right them down so when people ask you can tell stright up :)

up to you though mate, just suggesting

lennyEP82

Member +
cheers for the interest people i can completely understand where you comming from but my e4 needs a good service and some more boost!! so id rather the lot go to someone with more time ive alread had someone seriously interested in the lot so fingers crossed if they have it they may be sellin alot of the bits its someone we all know anyhow ; )

DaviesL

Fresh Recruit
again, if you do decide to split, i may be interested in the razo pedals, possibly a set of the lug nuts, cusco bmcs and also the rx7 tmic.