Evo Performance

Rik

Member +
Never heard of it, I live near burnley though. I could go and try find the place and see what they are like?

Rik

Member +
It does...and the area it's in is pretty dodgy. One of the rougher parts of Burnley for sure.

FEELiT

Fresh Recruit
I don't believe it can be real
only if you add a zero at the end of that price it could be real.!

j4cko

Member +
i wouldnt personally pay 50 grand for an evo 4..........

And the website all seems pretty legit

Last edited:

Rik

Member +
Give them a ring and see how they seem? If they seem legit etc. on the phone and know what they are talking about it's worth a trip to have a look. I pretty much know where the place is, looked at the map.

If you decide to go and look just give me a PM and I can come and get you from the train station or something if you don't know your way about.

Toddi

Member +
If this was in a years time i would have seen this post and tried to buy it before you. hehe

Thats a mint evo.

Ryno

Member +
all depends what you want out of a car! :p

for the country lanes where i live and the sprinted bursts on b-roads it's the Evo all day, every day as you just wouldn't be able to use even 1/3 of the supra's potential.

but if you do alot of motorway/duel miles and live somewhere where you don't have to worrie about potholes, tight bends & single track lanes then supra/GTR would be spot on :)

not a bad price for a 4, sus low miles for the price tho, be careful!

j4cko

Member +
The Supra is a nightmare if it rains, so its sort of damage limitation really haha. I know wat u mean about the milage, seems a bit low. Altho my Supra only has 51,000km on it, and seems to have loads of paperwork to back it up (even if it is in japanese) lol and that was quite cheap

herbie

Member +
Personally I wouldnt buy an Evo 4. The engines are quite soft. My ex GF had lots of problems with her one. Rebuilt engine and it still wasnt ok!