evo recaros question? please help!

dac69er

Super Moderator
looking at getting some evo recaros (preferrably from a 7 or 8). i have some sparco 3 point harnesses.
obviously to fit these i will have to pass the buckle section through the holes in the headrest part of the seat.

this style seat:

163605-recaro-euro-r-evo8-evo-5-seat-for-sale-evo-5-1set.jpg

does anyone know for sure if they will pass through ok? or if not could someone measure the size of the whole so i can measure my buckle and see please?

rep for anyone who can help

I can measure mine if you want but they are different evo seats

edit: 3 inch x 1.5 inch although thats widest point sideways (3) if you wanted it as a rectangular size it's 2 x 1.5 if you get me.

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
hmmm. what ones do you have mate? not worried about the seat as such just the design of the plastic harness passthrough bit! seem common to alot of the recaros

dac69er

Super Moderator
well the plastic bits look the same to me mate so if you could measure them that would be great ;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
I have evo 8 seats Dunc... can go measure the plastic pass thru bit if u need :)

if you could that would be great.

are any of you 2 using bride seat rails with your evo seats? if so are they pretty much direct fit or will i be looking at fitting extra brackets?

dac69er

Super Moderator
lovely job. just measured them up and have room to spare so looks like they will fit fine.

thanks lads, repped all who helped!