Exam revision!!

wee-jo

Member +
How often do people find something completely irelevant to do when they should be studying?? My concentration levels are awful, I get distracted easily, any ideas how to avoid getting distracted??

Phil

Super Moderator
got my open book exam on tendering and estimating with emphasis (i hope) on abuse of the njcc codes of practice, @ 6 oclock tonight :)

i have no time left for bricking it, im printing every known piece of literature on the subject from Ti1stop lol

Phil

faisalgtturbo

Member +
i'm the fucking same lol

got 5000 words to right and a 500 word dissertation in soon
but i found my slf more on tgtt lol

faisal

wee-jo

Member +
i'm the fucking same lol

got 5000 words to right and a 500 word dissertation in soon
but i found my slf more on tgtt lol

faisal

5000!! thats a fair amount, my mate has to do a 20k report on homeless people for his geography degree, thats pretty hard going haha

Sharkman645

Member +
got my open book exam on tendering and estimating with emphasis (i hope) on abuse of the njcc codes of practice, @ 6 oclock tonight :)

i have no time left for bricking it, im printing every known piece of literature on the subject from Ti1stop lol

Phil

that exam is a nightmare they make questions harder cause it open book, just messing mate :haha: it not to bad good luck

wee-jo

Member +
i have 15,000 words to write in the next 3 months for various pieces of work. i have 7 thousand to write before feb 12th all on business management, and i have just started today lol! but can't wait will nearly have finished my degree soon!

Yeah man its deffo worth the effort, you doing an honours degree or masters degree?

Sparky

Member +
Im the same mate, skipped uni yesterday and said to myself right for not going to uni I would do alot of revision. iIn fairness I sat down got all my stuff together but my notes are crap.

So you guessed it I came online for some useful revision sites but didnt go on anything at all!!!

Done the same again today I am a waste of space :flame:

I'm the same, exam in the morning for a law module. Bricking it, I prefer exams on numbers, I hate writing essays etc.

1. unlplug you router whenever you can, if you can study from your hard copy notes do it, don't use it as a lame excuse to go on the computer!

2. Listen to Mozart :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
i never revised for exams. i couldnt do it and if i tried the information just didnt go in. i just went in there thinking ' if i dont know it now im never gonna know it '

ive used this method and not done too badly ;)

addz

Member +
I hate/d exams, glad my course didn't have many of them. The whole thought of an exam would fail me regardless to how simple it may have been.

Best thing to do is sit in a BASIC room without tv, internet etc and force yourself to stick your head in the books.

ChrisGT

Member +
I always end up tidying my room instead of revising. Its odd as my rooms always pretty clean but as soon as there's revision/coursework work to be getting on with, BAM, I go on a cleaning spree and actively search for mess to tidy.

Ah, the days of uni are now over though which means no more studying for me! Woohoo!