Exhaust Fabricator in Northern Ireland.

After-Glanza

Member +
Does anyone know any good exhaust fabricators in northern Ireland and have contact details for them. Im just after a relatively simple job that involves a bit of cutting and welding. Tried canavans and they quoted me £200 to cut the cat out and replace with a pipe and the same with the backbox on my seat. Cheers.

Johnny_C

Lifer
Does anyone know any good exhaust fabricators in northern Ireland and have contact details for them. Im just after a relatively simple job that involves a bit of cutting and welding. Tried canavans and they quoted me £200 to cut the cat out and replace with a pipe and the same with the backbox on my seat. Cheers.
mi16 chris recommended ecc to me,tere ment to be good at exhausts,shit at everything else,lol!

Ted

Member +
Dee's exhausts in Newtownabbey are supposed to be decent!

total nightmares, steer clear. if its something simple gilnahirk tyres/ exhausts in belfast are ok and reasonable. carnoisseur in ballymena are good.

Duff

Member +
total nightmares, steer clear. if its something simple gilnahirk tyres/ exhausts in belfast are ok and reasonable. carnoisseur in ballymena are good.

2 people I know got powerflow systems made up there, seemed decent enough..

ecc= very mixed reports chris mostly bad though

carnoisseur in ballymena good

dees exhausts good imo

custom pipes cullybacky

there is another exhaust fabricator beside the park centre belfast too

Chris@CCM

Member +
ecc= very mixed reports chris mostly bad though

carnoisseur in ballymena good

dees exhausts good imo

custom pipes cullybacky

there is another exhaust fabricator beside the park centre belfast too
for engine building mabby or maping but for exhausts there v good . ive seen dees work and it was wank imo

Marty!

Member +
when i fitted my blue flame system i needed to take it to dee's to cut abit and weld a bracket, that a good good was down and fair price imo

U

ugabuga

I'd say hit up minivanin on the tercelonline forum. May be he can make and ship one. He does great work. Might not be as cheap as those guys from the asian countries WickerEP or whatever they are called.