expensive glanza?

Toymota

Member +
why would anyone give £7000 for a glanza? i would it if was running big power but there is nothing special about that is there? besides the fact that it is convertible according to autotrader haha :rockon:

FerryScoob

Member +
Dicksons are a rip off. All there cars are overpriced. They were based in dunblane and got done for fraud, shut up shop and moved to perth.

Sassu

Member +
you car aint over priced? ... if they account for whats been done to it then the morons should relise its well worth it...

Lornce

Member +
thats been up for sale for a while now! and i think it will be up for sale for much longer unless he lowers the price! :p

Beaker

Member +
To be honest, I think you would be very lucky to get 6k for your glanza, even though its superb. Every one here tends to overvalue there car. There worth what somebody else will pay for it, not what youve spent on it. The prices of starlets are dropping loads as they are becoming very common. Just look at the amount on pistonheads. Who in there right mind would spend 3-4 grand on a 15 year old 1.3 hatchback. (Apart from us!)
When you mod a car extensivly you only ever recoup about a third of the mods cost when you sell it. Ie spend 3 grand modding and the cars price goes up by a grand. Sad but true.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah agreed only a true enthusiast would pay that kinda money,

no doubt im sure its worth it in the love and care its had, and the quality, but its gonna be very hard to sell it at that price! everyone will be looking at the cheapest

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I dont think even a true enthusiast would pay that much, theres better modded ones for less. Simple. Prob get 5k max.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Prob true wot these guys are saying, but theres always someone out there willing to pay wot your asking, you just have to find them :)

ikzgtt

Member +
£6k! think you will definately struggle at that price. not saying you havent spent over that on the car and mods, just saying you would have serious trouble selling at that price.

when you think about it, burwashes 2 tone motor went for about that price and that had approx 400bhp!

depends what you are after

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yes but daves car was an ep82 and being a project car it had probably been fairly ragged etc lol.

i think 6 grand is probably to steep for todays market neway, 5500 may be more realistic