exterior decals

thomllee1981

Member +
just a general thing really i am trying to get decal for the doors and rear bumper made, anybody on here know anyone who can make there own?
or the name of a company that actually will make me what i want?

all the local places near me wont make me up what i want as they cant find the graphics to download and obviously are to lazy to make up there for such a small amount of numbers!
(i.e. 1 for each side of my car and 1 for the back.)

im not even being difficult i just want to replace the GT turbo on the doors and add auto after it in red. meaning down each door and across my rear bumper would read: GT turbo AUTO

cheers people

cameroon95

Member +
just a general thing really i am trying to get decal for the doors and rear bumper made, anybody on here know anyone who can make there own?
or the name of a company that actually will make me what i want?

all the local places near me wont make me up what i want as they cant find the graphics to download and obviously are to lazy to make up there for such a small amount of numbers!
(i.e. 1 for each side of my car and 1 for the back.)

im not even being difficult i just want to replace the GT turbo on the doors and add auto after it in red. meaning down each door and across my rear bumper would read: GT turbo AUTO

cheers people

Have you had a look on ebay mate?

There is usually a few different types of decals/companies on there which should suit your needs.:cool:

thomllee1981

Member +
yeah its just a pain in the arse because i dont have a pic of the decals as mine have been removed for so long now and i dont know what font they are official written in to be able to get 1s that match correctly.

so if anyone know the font name that would be a massive help in its self.

dellybeans

Member +
http://thestickyrings.com/

This a mate i going with. . . I getting the logo Toyota Gt Turbo.Com made up going to stick them on my side skirts see what they are like and if i like i'll keep if i dont i wont. lol but he cheap and sound so i just messing about with a few ideas ?

thomllee1981

Member +
id spend 12-20 euros on the decals and 10 getting em posted! it does say on the site though so thats at least a help