Extra cash flow

tom_hunt

Member +
Hi guys!

Just looking at some advise. Im in abit of a mix up with my mortgage and council tax blah blah. I really need some extra income but dunno where to start. I mean I could sell my body but I dont think no women want a beer bloated belly lol. Iv got a few after market cars parts but I dont want to sell them cuz I will only end up needed them in a few months time i.e uprated clutch and a few otehr bits n bobs.

Whats your options people!!

Thanks

Tom

ChrisW

Lifer
A part time job or as a lot of people do in times of crisis, turn to crime lol :p!

In fact, I know the sailing route of a big f*ck off oil tanker, you got a boat? ;)

Matchew

Member +
Sell your body on platinumdirect, my mate jon did it he got £50 an hour just to have dinner with them, and an extra £200-£500 to fuck um. £10 a month to be the website, i thinking of doin it.
Then he got £2000 to go on holiday spain with one client all expenses paid then an extra £1500 to give her one once a night!!!
Just when you do just close your eyes and think happy thoughts..lol

I do chinese delivery 3 shifts a week and i usually get £50 a night cash in hand 4-5 hours a shift not bad really

dan

Member +
I do chinese delivery 3 shifts a week and i usually get £50 a night cash in hand 4-5 hours a shift not bad really

was gunna say do that, the thought has crossed my mind, but with working mon-fri 9-5 i could not be arsed getting home hten back out to work again in the night. Id never see my mrs or my xbox :(

Matchew

Member +
was gunna say do that, the thought has crossed my mind, but with working mon-fri 9-5 i could not be arsed getting home hten back out to work again in the night.:(

I work 8.30-5.30 get changed at owrk then go straight there:(
I do thurs, frid and sund.
Easy money mate, especailly when you've got champange taste and cider wallet like me

dan

Member +
I work 8.30-5.30 get changed at owrk then go straight there:(
I do thurs, frid and sund.
Easy money mate, especailly when you've got champange taste and cider wallet like me

yeah, im just a lazy c*nt tbh, the chippy is only 5 doors from my house haha.

Gotta do what we have to to get those monies.

Matchew

Member +
yeah, im just a lazy c*nt tbh, the chippy is only 5 doors from my house haha.

Gotta do what we have to to get those monies.

True man but the mods i wanna do to my car won't pay for themselves and i still wanna go out the wkends so its two jobs for me

dan

Member +
yeah, im not so bad now as i got a payrise last month so thats helped out a great deal but with a kid on the way ever extra helps. I'll be doin 2jobs once i build up some confidence plastering.

tom_hunt

Member +
I dont think I could do delivery driving though lol. I no the money is there and that but dont think I could be botherd to do some thing like that.

12 plants you say? lol :rockon:

Iv tried getting my own jobs down at my dads place so he dont have to pay my wages blah blah but every time I get one he puts me off um and makes out Im getting a crap deal. Its just cuz he carnt be botehrd to pic the loads up lol. We recycle alot of waste plastics but its dying down now.

Iv got a kid and a missus to think about lol. She thinks we should remortgage the house cuz it will give us and extra £80 a month to play with. She said shes going to ring um up 2night and see what she can do.

I dont want an extra night job as Im to knackerd from my day job and when I get in I just want to sit in and work in my studio make music :) I carnt make money out of that though. Tried lol.

Iv been trying to get in a band but every one decent seems to be taken. My mates band has four members and they gig every night and earn £100 per member. Thats what I want to do but not every night like them lol.

I was going to buy cd's at a small price then flog them on Ebay at double the price. My uncle does that and he makes a fortune out of it. But not got the time.

I did try and set my self up as a trader selling parts for Jap cars but again its all about time.

Tom

Matchew

Member +
I dont think I could do delivery driving though lol. I no the money is there and that but dont think I could be botherd to do some thing like that.

12 plants you say? lol :rockon:

Iv tried getting my own jobs down at my dads place so he dont have to pay my wages blah blah but every time I get one he puts me off um and makes out Im getting a crap deal. Its just cuz he carnt be botehrd to pic the loads up lol. We recycle alot of waste plastics but its dying down now.

Iv got a kid and a missus to think about lol. She thinks we should remortgage the house cuz it will give us and extra £80 a month to play with. She said shes going to ring um up 2night and see what she can do.

I dont want an extra night job as Im to knackerd from my day job and when I get in I just want to sit in and work in my studio make music :) I carnt make money out of that though. Tried lol.

Iv been trying to get in a band but every one decent seems to be taken. My mates band has four members and they gig every night and earn £100 per member. Thats what I want to do but not every night like them lol.

I was going to buy cd's at a small price then flog them on Ebay at double the price. My uncle does that and he makes a fortune out of it. But not got the time.

I did try and set my self up as a trader selling parts for Jap cars but again its all about time.

Tom
Fair play to ya fella the remortage one sounds good and playing in a band is so much fun just dont have the time anymore myself, hope you get summut sorted soon, just don't sell the car.lol