F.A.O EveryBody - Re AKKI's AUTO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glanza-V

Banned
Hi

As some of you might know, I was a Trader on this site for the past year, and have been a member on TGTT.com for over 4/5 years.
But for some apperant reason, the Admin would not let me renew my subscription.

I asked the admin for an explanation, but they told me

"All conversations between staff members are considered private and confidential"

but im sure they could actually discuss with myself WHY they have come to the decision of Banning me from trading.

Ok Fair do if they cant offer me My TRADING STATUS back to me, but im sure they could let me SELL in Classifieds on TGTT.com, its not like Iv been Scamming people out, or given Dodgy Deals.

If i cant Sell on TGTT.com, i will say that they should Look at how "LOW" they look from others Views.

Is this the way of Re-paying some back for being a Good Starlet Enthusiast in the TGTT Community!!!

Akki

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Akki,

I do not think toyotagtturbo.com looks "LOW" from others points of view and if that is your view of the site and its members it only reaffirms in my mind that we made the right decision.

I will leave this thread open for comments others may have since you decided you wanted to discuss this in public.

Regards,

Dylan

Idrees

Banned
I agree Akki they should give you a valid reason at the very least.

And you imported some decent cars at affordable prices, I don't see many other traders doing that. The majority of other traders just seem to be selling the same parts but competing each other with prices!

weakboy2

Member +
surely as a TGTT member you can sell stuff in the classifieds as normal??? have you been banned from that?

ragz

Member +
wow

never expected to see this happen

yeah i fink he should atleast be told why he cant trade on here anymore its only fair

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
surely as a TGTT member you can sell stuff in the classifieds as normal??? have you been banned from that?

Traders are not allowed to advertise in the Classified section... The classified section is for Joe Public and their own cars, not for Traders.

thechomper

Member +
i think a vaild reason should be given ,if there has never been any complaints about you or your business,then you are entitled to that

mikeylove

Member +
akki welcomed me to the sight and sold me one of the best cars i have ever owned still problem free 10 months later. He always has time to give advice and even went out of his way for me on a religious festival.

akki is a credit to tgtt and as a trader still impresses me with the quality of the cars he brings in.!!!

I've dealt with Akki many many times and i'm local to him and I've met him in person several times and he's a genuine guy, can't see any reason to fault him or have any doubts about him or his cars/items for sale.

Rick.

richglanzav

Member +
thats crazy! akki seems a decent bloke to me and as mentioned always sold good quality starlets for good prices...very unusual situation ere

Neal

Member +
Hi Akki,

I do not think toyotagtturbo.com looks "LOW" from others points of view and if that is your view of the site and its members it only reaffirms in my mind that we made the right decision.

I will leave this thread open for comments others may have since you decided you wanted to discuss this in public.

Regards,

Dylan

I have been a member on here for a very long time now (years) and i find it absolutely appaling that you withdraw a traders section without giving the man a VALID reason for doing so.

He has been around himself for a number of years and as Idree's pointed out has got some decent cars over for affordable prices. I wonder if certain other traders have quietly asked you to remove him because he is outpricing their cars?

Give the man a reason AT THE VERY LEAST otherwise you look like total scumbags to him and even to me because i think to revoke somebodys trade like that is unbeliveable.

Sort it out.

PS my friend Kit bought a GlanzaV from Akki and never had trouble with it.

smythy75

Member +
I agree Akki they should give you a valid reason at the very least.

And you imported some decent cars at affordable prices, I don't see many other traders doing that. The majority of other traders just seem to be selling the same parts but competing each other with prices!

I think the comment of other traders is low, I can speak from experience that Trevor only imports genuine grade 4 cars and has done for years and years! I also think that idress should not be advertising a spray paintin service, is that not trading? It seems like he is running a business!

Peter

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
It was Explained to him that his classified previlages were not removed. his post are threated the same as any other Members Posts are. If you or anyother member wish to start importing cars or parts and sell them on for a profit then it would be considered trading. You cannot trade Without a trading account.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
But if u the "modz" dont offer me a Traders Post im sure im then considerd a average Person selling items

Basically, adverts in the Classified section are for everyday members looking to sell their car. The Classified section is not there for people who bring in cars purely for profit. The ONLY way to advertise cars on this site that are to be sold for profit is by being a trader. If you're not a trader, you can't advertise. It states this clearly in the Classified rules (which is stickyed at the top of the Classified page).

weakboy2

Member +
cool, so if akki has parts left over from his various projects in his garage he can feel free to post them in the for sale section?

mikeylove

Member +
to be fair all the guy is asking for is a reason, this is supposed to be an open forum!!!

i hate to say it but th forum has gone down a notch in my opinion since this has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.