F**king knives!

eptommi

Member +
Argh! Last night, was at my local tesco with a couple of 2 of my friends just chatting, when a car full off lads pulls up, one gets out and heads towards us and i knew something was up so i told my mates to get in there cars and head off.

As we did so the ran over to my friends car and held onto the side yelling get out the f**king car, obviously my friend refused so they guy pulled a knife at which point my friend cained it out the car park.

What is it with people carrying knives!! argh pisses me off!

sam_glanz

Member +
Argh! Last night, was at my local tesco with a couple of 2 of my friends just chatting, when a car full off lads pulls up, one gets out and heads towards us and i knew something was up so i told my mates to get in there cars and head off.

As we did so the ran over to my friends car and held onto the side yelling get out the f**king car, obviously my friend refused so they guy pulled a knife at which point my friend cained it out the car park.

There must of been some reason for this? It sounds abit pin pointed for him to jump out the car and run straight over to your mate?

But yeah no need for a knife.. i more of a gun man myself.. (joke)

Glad no one was stabed though

wesgt

Lifer

that would probably be because they're filthy wastes of space that should have been put down at birth, oh wait, even better.....their parents should have been sterilised! glad you all got away without being hurt.

eptommi

Member +
that would probably be because they're filthy wastes of space that should have been put down at birth, oh wait, even better.....their parents should have been sterilised!

Rofl, good idea!

There must of been some reason for this? It sounds abit pin pointed for him to jump out the car and run straight over to your mate?

Yeah i would have thought so, but ive never seen the guy in my life :/

Could of been after phones, cars, money anything, was pretty random!

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
a wheel braise normally shuts the fukers up. bin there done that.
droped mates off at sheffield leadmill pullled round corner to answer my phone two scrots nock on my window. i dint turn round and he opened my door. that was it through phone on back seat, jumped out and pushed him away and polightley asked him (lol) whats his problem. and saw his mate with what looked like a shiney toothpick of a blade. wheel braise just at bk of my seat was handy. we should have entered them in the 100m sprint in 2012 we'd walk it lol

Dan507

Member +
Fucking Chavs, but if you did run him over you'd be the one in the wrong and doing time. if in doubt, flat out

rb69

Member +
I don't condone violence at all but when somone is trying to take something of yours, I'd recommend this.
wheelbrace.jpg

Craig_GT

Lifer
I have one of these under my seat 24inch breaker bar:

1258ca2d02fe89abbbfc9007d0e32167.jpg

for legal reasons, there is a socket on the end that fits my wheels ;)

Sigma

Member +
I have a fire extinguisher in mine :)

Anyone trys it, and they'll get it sprayed in the chops, followed by the fat end of it!

durmz

Member +

fuck me, this in town or at miami roundabout one? never heard of that round here before, ile be keeping my eyes out now, may put the wheel brace under the seat