F/S.. 4x brand new 195/45 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALaN

Member +
For sale: 4x brand new (still stickered up) uniroyal rainsport 1s 195/45 16

Item Condition: brand new never been fitted on rims

Price and price conditions: 150gbp ono

Extra Info: bought these for my old car and have had them lying around since (about a year). 1 or 2 of them have a light bit of over spray on the treads but obviosly this wouldnt hang around long once you start driving.

Pictures:
Photo011.jpg

Photo023.jpg

Contact Details: pm on here or give me a txt on 07827445887

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: prefer collection but will meet buyer depending on distance. buyer is welcome to arrange a courier

Idrees

Banned
Swap you two of them for an Apexi 60mm boost gauge? Lights up blue and red at night? Don't have all the wiring at the back of it though, the plugs are there that go in to the gauge but the wires are open if you know what I mean. I dunno how these electronic ones work.

ALaN

Member +
Swap you two of them for an Apexi 60mm boost gauge? Lights up blue and red at night? Don't have all the wiring at the back of it though, the plugs are there that go in to the gauge but the wires are open if you know what I mean. I dunno how these electronic ones work.

I prob should've mentioned its really a 52mm gauge i'm after.do you have the solenoid to change the signal from mechanical to electrical?

Status
Not open for further replies.