Supermoderator
For Sale: Honda Civic SIR

Item condition : Good

Extra Info and pics:
Year :1994
Mileage :215,000kms
NCT : August 09
Tax : End of next month
Mods : 15" VTi wheels sprayed black with silver lip. V-tec controller with built in delimiter. Volt guage/dash mounted. Momo S/wheel. front and back 6x9's. cd player(JVC).Induction kit. Front h/b bumper (needs to be resprayed,standard bumper also,fully painted)Lowered front and back.

Stock bits: Full sir interior with black dash,front strut brace,Y21 (LSD)gearbox,Climate control

2uthsvm.jpg

2emeg09.jpg

29m0up4.jpg

2a0038h.jpg

I think the car also has a short shifter but im not sure. I was told by a member on here that it made over 170bhp when the owner he knew had it,i dont know what it has now but its quick compared to most civics.

Ive just done a full service on it aswell and its running perfectly.

The only reason im selling is i cant afford to run it as the job i should be taking on is an apprenticeship.

When it sells im going to buy a starlet turbo again,so any starlet will be considered as a p/x or swap,try mebt:)

Im looking €4,350ono because i need it gone

Contact Details: My no. is 0872202759, no private calls or texts,and ill only consider Starlet/glanza turbo's

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up only
Dan

storey

Member +
is it a 5 door? i didnt realise they did 5 doors.

if it is the jdm sir b16a engine then it will be 168bhp standard mate. i have an ek4 sir at min well worth the price g/l with sale mate

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Yep its the 5door.

It is the SIR (JDM) so it has the better figures and a more aggressive map than the VTi's,and it pulls the whole way to 9,000rpm

Cheers for the post

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Hoochhenry that attitude and General slagging towards any member including yourself will not be tolerated. If You do not like the car or want a swap then a simple no would be sufficant not General Spam or anything else.

This is a Cars for sale section not a Toyota/Starlet/GT/Glanza for Sale section.

This time You are getting a warning.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
good to hear u buying another starlet
good luk with the sale
Cheers, always said id be back:)
Hoochhenry that attitude and General slagging towards any member including yourself will not be tolerated. If You do not like the car or want a swap then a simple no would be sufficant not General Spam or anything else.

This is a Cars for sale section not a Toyota/Starlet/GT/Glanza for Sale section.

This time You are getting a warning.

Cheers Frank and Dylan,much appreciated

Dan

gv1.3

Admin
not a problem Dan... best of luck with the sale and welcome back (kinda) to the GT family... not that you were ever really gone.

H

hoochhenry

ya thats great well come back sorry for the cit chat bud