Extra Info:

Pictures:
splitters017.jpg

splitters018.jpg

Contact Details:u2u

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:£5 Delivered anywhere in the uk

monka

Member +
40 jiblets for a laguna splitter you could get down the scrappy for a tenner, no offence mate, but i think your going to be bumping for a long time.

zee20

Member +
just want what i paid for mate, and not easily found at a scrappers, i should know i went to look for one.

lleey2k4

Member +
I robbed mine off my dads car 4 months ago and still aint noticed so id go on the rob rather than pay that lol

Fro

Member +
just want what i paid for mate, and not easily found at a scrappers, i should know i went to look for one.

Poor bugger, sorry to see someone took £40 from you for it.

good luck with the sale though

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i payed £15 for mine about a year ago from Ebay......

£30 is still very pricey dude. Just to let you know the going rate for these things.

Good luck anyway

zee20

Member +
Why can't anyone talk on Topic here? This is a 'for sale' thread not a price comparison website! If your interested then put up a reply!

zee20

Member +
didnt get any real interest with any thing iv put on here mate but was worth a try. going on ebay now!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Why can't anyone talk on Topic here? This is a 'for sale' thread not a price comparison website! If your interested then put up a reply!

hint hint,

your pricing is over the odds mate. Therefore people are telling you. Selling something overpriced is going to lead to comments as most of us have payed alot less then what your selling for and will lead to no interest on here.

Just some advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.