F/S:KYB climb gear and potenza lowering springs.

ALaN

Member +
For sale: KYB climb gear shock absorbers with potenza (eibach) 35mm lowering springs

Item Condition: OK, front O/S top mount is knackered and front O/S shock has a slight coating of oil around the spring cup. Ideally this should be rebuilt but operates fine and passed an MOT last month with them on

Price and price conditions: 120 ono delivered to the UK

Extra Info: This is a great fast road setup, my glanza handled extremely well with these fitted.

Pictures:
DSC00958.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

SDC10176.jpg

SDC10177.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here or gimme a txt on 07947750530 I never usually hear phone calls as I work in a noisey enviroment.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up prefered but delivery is included in the above price

Last edited:

ALaN

Member +
When I turned left and the weight transfered to the o/s I was getting a metallic grinding noise from the bearing inside. I thought at first it was something to do with fitting the lower arm bushes and alk as I had just done that when it started so put her on a 4 poster, loosened everythin off and retightened and it went away but one of the mechanics advised me that it was the topmount bearing that was shot and to replace it, so not being one to do things by halves I bought coilovers lol.