F1 Grand Finale!!!

gayan_GT

Lifer
I dunno about you guys but im totally stoked about this weekends race!!! and what a exciting race its gonna be ... lewis leading by 7 points anything could happen... im getting goosebumps just thinking about it... but no worries, lewis has this in the bag... or hasn't he? hmmmmmmmmmmm

turboflow

Member +
the only way he will loose the championship is if some one twats him off the track or the fia decide to hand out random unfair penalties like they have been doin to hammy

bastards, everyone has been against him from the start and those fuckin racist cnuts in spain. dick heads..

well thats my rant over i am good for the day lol

nexia201

Member +
I dont mind hamilton winning the drivers championship as he deserves it as he is the best driver out there as long as ferrari win the constructors title :p I like his ways of overtaking the other guys are pussies they just stand behind a car for all the race . Massa ist bad but he is not up to hamilton's standard .

Adam_Glanza

Member +
formula 1 is just shit nowadays neway lol, as a form of motorsport it really isnt fun to watch on tv, maybe in real life better as you get the atmosphere but i just get so bored with it nowadays.

only real action is when hamilton trys to make a crazy overtake!

i personally think they should change the rules slightly,

like have a qualifying round for 10 points to the winner etc etc

then at the race whoever is leading the championship should start last and then so on.. wud make it alot better

Adam_Glanza

Member +
exactly? it would make it a bloody challenge instead of qualifying first and winning the race.

atleast hamilton massa raikkonen would have to do some overtaking first!

weeJohn

Lifer
I hope Hamilton wins, it will be good for British motorsport and to shut up the racists. Personally I didnt think he would do it, still have a bit of doubt there!!

Formula 1 is shit to watch now, I used to love it and never missed a race. Now I watch the first 5 laps, come back to watch the last pit stops, then the last few laps. Nothing to see in between.

It says it all when everyone is sitting for 2 hours to watch for 1 overtaking manouver, thats not very eventful.

Watch the Moto GP races, from the big bikes to the 125`s, they are swapping nearly every lap, its so much better to watch.

Maybe if they gave the F1 cars the same tyres and chassis, then they put their own suspension, engine and aero packs on them it would make the field tighter and more entertaining to watch. But no doubt Ferrari would cry like fuck and that would be the end of that!

Timmy

Member +
I for one can't wait, i'm sure there is a nice gravel trap for hamilton to find. Than we can watch the first f1 champion to win at there home gp.
As for stndardising the chasis ect watch formula renault if you want that.
F1 is all about car development and the only reason the manufactures get so invested in f1 is to help sell there cars only the private teams do it for fun like williams and force india. So basicaly this standardised engine they're talking about could be the end of f1 as we know it.

gayan_GT

Lifer
programs start

quali today 15:10
race tommow 16:00

well with the time difference over here the times are :

SAT Qualifying 21:30
SUN Race 22:30

so its gonna be a hell of a night for us... and im sure the guys are gonna get totall wasted before the race is over...

but its a shame most of the guys here are gonna miss qualies cos its our drag racing night tonite (every sat actually)

gayan_GT

Lifer
and hell yeah WE ALL WILL BE ROOTING FOR HAMI to win!!! after all no one deserves it more than him...

as a matter of fact almost everyone on the track is saying that lewis is too aggresive and all that shit but... schumi was also very similar to lewis when he started too... i can remember some famous battles between the late great senna and schumi and most of the time both ended up ruining their races because of each other... but no one blamed each other cos thats racing!!! they understood the consiquences when they took the chances ... nowadays most of these sisi drivers cant take a little nudge or a odd push and they start crying and bitching about who did this and that... pretty lame...

and dont make me start with the FIA !!! i can remember someone on the site mentioned what FIA stands for :

FIA= Ferrari international assistance !!!

weeJohn

Lifer
As for stndardising the chasis ect watch formula renault if you want that.

F1 is all about car development and the only reason the manufactures get so invested in f1 is to help sell there cars only the private teams do it for fun like williams and force india. So basicaly this standardised engine they're talking about could be the end of f1 as we know it.

People said that when they made changes to engine specifications in the past to F1 cars. They said it about the tyres when they banned full slicks, but it still went on.

I agree with you on the standardised engine, it would make some teams drop out and I can see why, but it would be nice to see how much drivers and set up actually mean to performance.

Glanza D

Member +
not read thread so sorry if i repeat or ive missed owt

i live for f1 ive watched it since i was about 8 and ive been karting since i was about 10, but gave it up pretty much when i turned 15 and hormones kicked in lol still do it but not as much annyway ...

hamilton is an excelent driver his no fear attitude matched with the skill he has as a force to be reconed with, massa isnt a bad driver but doesnt exceed and tbh i put it mostly down to the ferrari, dont get me started on raikonen i dotn like the fela, alonso is a good driver but i dotn like him down to the fact hes a very very very sore looser.

another driver who hardly gets mantioned is lil vettel, i think when he goes to redbull next year (from torro rosso) we could start to see a fair few points being given out and maybe a few podiums along the way.

the reason everyone doesnt like lil old lewie is hes come from nowhere and in his second year he is the face of F1, other drivers = jelous.

hamiltons only problem is he wants to win, like tomorrow he only need to finish in 5th and cant still win championship and if massa comes in second he only need 7th, if massa is in 3rd lewis can get away with not finishing and still win drivers tittle.

what he will end up doing is he will be in 2nd and he will see an overtaking oportunity and go for it ina bid to win and end up in the gravle.

anyway this is me getting all excited about tomorrow
good luck hamilton and coulthard youll be missed dearly (for anyone who doesnt know hes retiring after this season/race)

ALSO this is the last time it will be on ITV it may be on setanta next year so will cost to view it (now people watch itmore lol) may end up on sky sports though

so if youve never watched it, watch it tomoz about 3pm and see if you wana pay to watch it next year

GLanza D out

Last edited:

Timmy

Member +
People said that when they made changes to engine specifications in the past to F1 cars. They said it about the tyres when they banned full slicks, but it still went on.

I agree with you on the standardised engine, it would make some teams drop out and I can see why, but it would be nice to see how much drivers and set up actually mean to performance.

Them makeing specifications is fine but standardising parts is just silly, infact i would like to see an unlimited formula only limit being size and max displacement.
I think F1 is on the bbc next year.

ragz

Member +
imo hamilton is good, fearless would be the word but 1 thing i dont like bout his driving is his overtakes he forces the other drivers onto the grass or gravel pits before his nose has even got past his opponents car

I hope he wins so that he pisses everyone off.. He is a raw talent that is like a million-1... Hes this generations M. Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Jackie Stewart... A lot of people dont think a young lad of his age should be winning W/ Championships etc etc....

I hope he does it tomorrow and then he can stick 2 fingers up at all his critics..

gayan_GT

Lifer
WHAT A FUCKING RACE!!! oh my god!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS HAMI!!!! now all the bloody critics could shove it up the arse!!!

Gee

Member +
What a fu*ken fix! I'm disgusted.

Fix?

Anyway, I'm not a massive F1 fan but that was fucking great!

Some people will never be happy about Hamilton winning no matter how he did it.

After the shit he has been through and unfair penalties against him, he deserves it.

Great race!