facelift ep95 starlet 4x4 **mint condition**

Status
Not open for further replies.

richglanzav

Member +
For sale: red 1998 ep95 4wd starlet

Item Condition: extremely good for its age

Price and price conditions: £3200

Extra Info: enzo imported this and said it was the cleanest one he ever bought over. it really is a clean example as you can see in the pictures. a grade 4 import with only just over 60k miles on the clock but everything still reads in kms.

super super rare red paintwork, facelift 98 model, and all ready for someone to do the 4efte swap. i bought this last year but have been continually frustrated with work problems and not having the money to finish it otherwise believe me i would have by now. its got loads of paperwork for everything done and some in japanese.

only the other day it sailed through its MOT with no advisories so its got 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. ok so the modifications:

- meister custom 4wd coilovers
- rota slipstream alloys with yokohama prada spec 2 rubber
- WMS 4 pot brake kit with ebc red stuff pads and spare yellows

a few of these cars have been done to this point for less but i have bought some of the best kit on the market to get the car where it is right now. anyone who slates the price of this is a complete jedward as simple maths allows you to workout the price you need to pay to get a car as rare as this to this point ready for the turbo swap.

car + import fees + uk road fees = about £2800
coilovers = £700
wheels and tyres = £700
4 pot kit = £450

total = £4650

which means you are saving yourself a hell of a lot. everything on this car has done less than 500 miles from brand new (brakes have done a little more but in great condition) so it is an absolute STEAL at this price. i appreciate i need the right buyer to come along so im happy to wait. reason for sale is due to a work crisis and i cant bear to put it back in storage for god knows how long its too nice a car to be stored away in a corner.

just to reiterate, this car literally just needs the turbo bits to be complete. all the hassle and annoying waiting parts are done.

Pictures:

l.png

l.png

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Contact Details: richwestwood1987@hotmail.co.uk or PM on here. mobile: 07523 822235

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer collects.

Last edited:

kemnaychris

Member +
If it was July I would of snapped this up for my second car keep it n/a as I always find it ashame to turbo these :(

Glws dude but IMO u will sell this easy :)

richglanzav

Member +
cheers dude ive an offer of an s14 with 310bhp + 1200 cash for it?! lol

dont worry lads if i dont get my asking price ile just keep it as long as i can at least. tis proper gay the whole state of affairs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.