fail nct the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tdo4starlet

put my 94 gt turbo in for nct the other day it only fail on the emissions as im running a tdo4 setup,,decated,,,anyway put my standerd set up back on today topmount intercooler ,ct9,catalic converter,standerd mani,its just boosting at .6 now ,,,only relised what a pile of shit the gt turbo really is on standerd,,,after been running on the tdo4 setup over 2 years,,,anyway,,,back to the nct test center this tuesday,,,,

Duff

Member +
Id say its a massive difference from 0.6 on a ct9 to 1.2 or 1.3 on a td04 alright :p.. Good luck with the retest bud.

T

tdo4starlet

from 135 bhp...to what my tdo4 makes 223bhp bit of a diference

T

tdo4starlet

just putting its to nct for the 2 year cert when it passes im droping the 5e conversion in with my ihi v39 turbo ,,,might say then the td04 setup is shit also, just a speed freak

T

tdo4starlet

all im saying is when i drive my starlet with the ct9 now after tdo4 ,,it seems very slow if you no what i mean

T

tdo4starlet

rocko ya same thing its the decat that fucks it for nct thats why i had to put mine standerd set up back on

Duff

Member +
Mine failed NCT last year on emissions and I still had the cat in place! ..haven't put it through since! :p

Derek

Lifer
Ya a lad in work failed on emmisions it ended up been the induction kit on the car that caused it.

T

tdo4starlet

i think its the decat to be honset because of the 2 sensors in the orignal one i will find out tuesday,,,,also make sure you keep your whole setup if going tdo4 or something like that as you will need to put the stuff back on for the nct

Status
Not open for further replies.