fair money i wonder?

toyotagt

Member +
looks a bit on the high side alright,
but wit new coilovers and the rare dash tray,rear starlet strut and oem lsd, and if its absolutely mint,
if its what ur looking for to keep its ok i suppose, lots of them are cheaper ok but have probs and are wrecked..

JasonG

Member +
looks a bit on the high side alright,
but wit new coilovers and the rare dash tray,rear starlet strut and oem lsd, and if its absolutely mint,
if its what ur looking for to keep its ok i suppose, lots of them are cheaper ok but have probs and are wrecked..

plus a silver mint one is hard to cum across these days;)

toyotagt

Member +
ye wel wat ever ur into,
i really dont like them silver at all...
there is ones out cheaper with spec and the odd one is prob as looked after or as mint as this.. but dont go but a shitter... nd get someone to go look at it wit u if u dont no wat to look for

JasonG

Member +
ye wel wat ever ur into,
i really dont like them silver at all...
there is ones out cheaper with spec and the odd one is prob as looked after or as mint as this.. but dont go but a shitter... nd get someone to go look at it wit u if u dont no wat to look for

yeah this my cousins 200plus one
DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

the bullet

Member +
how come gts are making more than glanzas these days i've seen this quiet often now on donedeal its a mystery to me !!!

Tanz

Lifer
how come gts are making more than glanzas these days i've seen this quiet often now on donedeal its a mystery to me !!!

Its down to the fact there are less gts then glanzas about and a mint gt is hard enough now to come by now a days...