- LCD Pager
- All stickers for windows and manuals/instructions
- More Spec Below

Item Condition:

Brand NEW Not used

Price and price conditions:

£80 delivered, RRP£150

Extra Info:

With all the features of the popular EVO4, the EVO4+ also boasts a fantastic LCD pager remote control. As well as performing all the normal remote functions, the LCD pager remote will alert you audibly if you alarm goes off and the built in LCD will indicate which part of the alarm was triggered. Incorporating a remote starter for automatic or manual vehicles the Predator EVO4+ lets you start the car's engine from the comfort of the house and leave to a ready warmed car.

Features
- Modular alarm system
- Includes Loud 118dB
- Anti-scanning Code learning Remote Control
- Includes one LCD pager remote control
- Includes dual stage shock sensor
- Remote Engine Start with auto start
- Turbo Timer
- Silent Arm/Disarm Option
- Panic feature from remote control
- Universal Central Locking Control
- Total Closure Facility
- Auxilliary output controlled from remote control (for boot release kit)
- Engine immobiliser
- Flashing Hazard Lights
- Valet mode to disable alarm functions
- Full Automatic Anti Hijack
- Ignition lock/unlock automatically
- Smart chirps intrusion indication
- Smart dashboard status LED
- Car Finder feature
- Secure Emergency Over-ride facility

Pictures:

Image0356.jpg

Image0355.jpg

Contact Details:

PM Me

Hampshire

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

In Price

Last edited:

blitzep82

Member +
How come your selling this mate?

not needed anymore, not even opened the bags etc.

was going to put in car but i already have a cat1 alarm on there and money is slightly tight at the mo for someone to fit it lol.

wanted it for the remote start and the lcd pager which tells you what panels been hit and vibrates as soon as someone hits a panel lol. Thats cooL!

only bought as my mate has just got one which is smart and he said the pager apparently has a 1 mile radius to unlocking the car also if not obstructed by buildings etc.

Cheers

Sharkman645

Member +
dude not meaning to highjack your thread but is it not a bit high price you can but this alarm of ebay for 68 quid delivered at minute

jam35

Member +
fairplay thats an awesome price for an awesome bit of kit mate i had one on an old car and it was the bollocks far better than clifford toad etc and for a 5th of the price.glwts

blitzep82

Member +
fairplay thats an awesome price for an awesome bit of kit mate i had one on an old car and it was the bollocks far better than clifford toad etc and for a 5th of the price.glwts

cheers jam35, think it has sold lol, a guy wants it and is hopefully paying tonight :)

cheers people :)